Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...

Go down 
+9
RobotOwl
Tigger
shadow7900
Fractured-Sanity
Xantospoc22
TangoOscar
Yukki
Theodore Hastings
JeSuisSawyer
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
JeSuisSawyer

JeSuisSawyer

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... Empty
PostSubject: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:20 am

*snicker snicker* Wednesday is called HUMP day! *snicker snicker*

-bricked-

BYE SHADOW!!!!!!!!!

ADD example: albino <--- seriously? this emot is called 'albino'. wtf?
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:22 am

Yeah! What Sawyer said!

albino
Back to top Go down
JeSuisSawyer

JeSuisSawyer

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:32 am

monkey this one is supposedly a 'monkey

rabbit this one is called 'rabbit'

What a Face and this one is 'what a face'

WHO NAMES THESE?!?!
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:33 am

Wizards. *straight face*
Back to top Go down
JeSuisSawyer

JeSuisSawyer

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:36 am

REEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLY? Shocked -secretly wants to be a wizard-

alright everybody, i think its about time i hit the sack -giggle-

nighty night! ^^
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:37 am

'Night Sawyer, sweet dreams! :3
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:49 am

Hmmm...
Back to top Go down
http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 11:05 am

Theo, sent you a PM.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:10 pm

Helloooo
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:10 pm

Hello.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:16 pm

How are you Tango?
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:18 pm

Annoyed.

I'm sick to death of people making a big deal out of the citrus thread. And don't apologise...
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:35 pm

Uh? What? o.O? Confused
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:39 pm

Karl and I always let everyone speak their opinions and we make sure we listen and accept them, but when we try to respond and give our opinions, people try to change the subject and just won't listen.

As you can see a few pages back, they all kept posting 'cute pictures' whenever we tried to defend ourselves.

And I'm sick of it. And I don't care that I'm posting this in the open, but hopefully someone will read it and try to understand where I'm coming from.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:46 pm

Tori, do you mind if I skype you about this?
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:48 pm

Fine.
Back to top Go down
Fractured-Sanity

Fractured-Sanity

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 1:43 pm

And Now:

An Appeal For Sanity

Brothers and sisters across the Atlantic, Pacific, and beyond, I am not one to often take the moral high road, but so long as I'm here I'm going to make the best of it.

To all individuals involved in damage control behind the scenes: Bravo to you all. It does my heart good to see that some sort of peaceful resolution can yet be made.

To all mods: You have access to private information. Show some professionalism and keep it that way.

To the principals of this dispute: You know what to do; resolve this conflict by private channels so that we don't have to make an additional fallback site to escape the drama occurring here.

To everyone else:
The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... Keep-calm-and-carry-on-original
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 1:45 pm

You arrived a bit too late Sanity XP
Back to top Go down
Fractured-Sanity

Fractured-Sanity

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 1:47 pm

Better late than never.

'cause this's what I wanted to spend my fifth birthday doing...damage control.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 1:58 pm

Oh well... happy birthday Sanity ^^// How are you? Smile
Back to top Go down
Fractured-Sanity

Fractured-Sanity

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 2:00 pm

Well enough. How about yourself?
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 2:05 pm

Studying.... again @.@
Back to top Go down
Fractured-Sanity

Fractured-Sanity

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 2:16 pm

I know the feeling well.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 6:04 pm

Hello.
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 6:23 pm

Sanity. I wish the one day of birthright happiness. AKA,

HAPPEH BIRTHDAEH! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... Empty

Back to top Go down

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next