Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...

Go down 
+9
RobotOwl
Tigger
shadow7900
Fractured-Sanity
Xantospoc22
TangoOscar
Yukki
Theodore Hastings
JeSuisSawyer
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 40 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:23 am

Ah... Is he planning on giving up any other rps?

I'd ask him personally but he won't/isn't responding to me in Skype...
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 40 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:23 am

I don't care much for the forge.
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 40 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:26 am

I read it. Anything else...?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000464321816
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 40 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:27 am

For the third time, this is ISN'T SOLEY ABOUT FORGE!

-___-

And not that I'm aware of, plus, Tiggz he's driving and won't be back for a couple of hours - hence why he isn't replying and why I'm doing... this.

Luv: do you agree, disagree.....?

Last edited by TangoOscar on Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 40 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:27 am

Alright. Hopefully he'll message me when he gets back... ^^'
Back to top Go down
JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 40 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:28 am

Read it.
Back to top Go down
http://batmanrp.forumotion.com/
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 40 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:28 am

I'm sure he will.

Thanks Johnny. Hopefully now that most of us have read it, we can keep it in mind and be a bit nicer to each other...
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 40 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:31 am

Hey, Tigger!

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 40 Tumblr_m0decxhOLG1qfdwsio1_500

Smile. ^^
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 40 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:32 am

Oh Yukki is here too.

Read the notice on the previous page.
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 40 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:33 am

I did. I think it's fine, shit happens. I have no qualms. ^^
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 40 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:33 am

Or, or, THIS, Tigger.

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 40 Tumblr_m0dvkzmVqR1r6al1ho1_400
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 40 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:34 am

xD Thanks Yukki. It's just been a long day of people throwing shit and it landing right in my face... Gotta love days like that, huh?
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 40 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:36 am

I think I'll log off of here early tonight. See you guys...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000464321816
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 40 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:37 am

Gnight, Luv.

Also, this always cheers me up:

The universe implodes at this incredible combination.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 40 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:38 am

Thank you Luv and Yukki for reading it also. I hate being the enforcer and the 'bad guy' but don't take anything personally, I'm doing it for the good of the forum.

-cheers- yeah no.....
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 40 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:42 am

Pft, it's fine. ^^

Awww.. Night Luv? D:

Yeah, Tigger. I know those days. I'm sorry. :l *huggles*

-------

https://lozrp.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=119
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40