Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...

Go down 
+9
RobotOwl
Tigger
shadow7900
Fractured-Sanity
Xantospoc22
TangoOscar
Yukki
Theodore Hastings
JeSuisSawyer
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 38 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:58 am

Well, so far the only reason its different is that Gwene isn't the single hero. I'm making it a collective to be fair this time, so no one gets the most attention.

They could be walking around Castle Town. Fluxum will hoom up with them in the same way he does with everyone...THROUGH SONG!
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 38 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:01 am

Guys, you're making a big deal about this again. Just fucking relax.
Back to top Go down
http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 38 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:02 am

Yeah, we are. But some times, its good to have a moan.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 38 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:03 am

You guys do realise I have a life outside this forum, and that I would like to live it...

Thank you very much...
Back to top Go down
https://lozrp.forumotion.com
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 38 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:05 am

I know this. Still, telling us sooner would of been useful. That is all.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 38 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:06 am

Tango.... I am not making a big deal. I am simply calling Hillsy out of this. I would love to see what if everyone left Inner Gambit

Hillsy.... we barely care what you have. I too have a social life. I don't pressure people with it nor I use it as an excuse to quit RPs. This is our difference

And as you have all the time to post in Inner Gambit, saying you wished to quit before would have not killed you. Thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 38 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:11 am

Thank you for speaking up Xanto.

Robot, I've posted in Forge. Fluxum can have all the fun he wants with those two. XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000464321816
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 38 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:15 am

Indeedish.

Thanks, Luv...OH, HE SHALL BE HAVING FUNSIES...
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 38 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:17 am

Xant. Relax.

If someone doesn't have an interest in an rp anymore there's nothing you can do about it. The fact that he's telling you now should be enough. You didn't react like this when he left Ten Stars. Btw I'm leaving that too for the same reason - there doesn't seem to a central plot and it's taking too long to get into it.

Is that okay or did you need more notice?
Back to top Go down
http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 38 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:19 am

Fluxum is a fun name! Razz

Fluxum Fluxum Fluxum!

Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 38 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:23 am

Ten Star was dropped by me first, so you can do as you wish, Tango. I admit it was badly designed for this kind of RPs

And Tango... I don't care. You simply suffer and endure until you make a reasonable and not abrupt ending. I reacted like this because he barely did anything there. Here in the forge he is among the main characters. Quite a difference.

And I will not relax Tango. Although I don't have anything against you, so I'ld like you not to defend Hillsy right now
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 38 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:25 am

Kinda sounds like acid reflux to me... I dunno...

Tango, the reason they're upset is that Gwene was an important character, and now they have to make a whole new plot... since she was central to it...

Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 38 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:15 am

le BLEH!
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 38 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:18 am

FUS RO DAH!
Back to top Go down
JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 38 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:28 am

Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin
naal ok zin los vahriin
wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan
fod nust hon zindro zaan
Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Huzrah nu, kul do od, wah aan bok lingrah vod
Ahrk fin tey, boziik fun, do fin gein!
Wo lost fron wah ney dov
ahrk fin reyliik do jul
voth aan suleyk wah ronit faal krein

Ahrk fin kel lost prodah,
Do ved viing ko fin krah,
Tol fod zeymah win kein meyz fundein!
Alduin, feyn do jun,
kruziik vokun staadnau,
voth aan bahlok wah diivon fin lein!

Nuz aan sul, fent alok,
fod fin vul dovah nok,
fen kos nahlot mahfaeraak ahrk ruz!
Paaz Keizaal fen kos stin nol bein Alduin jot!

Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin
naal ok zin los vahriin
wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan
fod nust hon zindro zaan
Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!
Back to top Go down
http://batmanrp.forumotion.com/
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 38 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:58 am

8D

I'm back, for how long, the world may never know.

Tootsie Pops FTW
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 38 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:07 am

Hey Luv, i have just realized, i have yet to interact with you in a RP. Neutral
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 38 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:10 am

...That's so true...

Well why don't we, then? :3
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 38 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:11 am

I have yet to interact with anyone~ Weeeeee~ *rolls in* 'MORNING. Ahahahaha fooled you it's the afternoon.
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 38 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:12 am

Ah, Elder Scrolls...I love ye so...

Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 38 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:13 am

-slaps Yukki with a tumble weed-

Yukki! JOIN A RP!

Yosh. Lets find a way Luv!
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 38 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:13 am

*bites Shadow* .. Mf. *rolls away*
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 38 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:14 am

-puts a ramp in the way, to make rolling Yukki go flying in the air-
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 38 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:17 am

.... WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~!!
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 38 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:18 am

ROFL. Boys, come now. Play nicely.

What RPs do you have free characters in?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next