Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...

Go down 
+9
RobotOwl
Tigger
shadow7900
Fractured-Sanity
Xantospoc22
TangoOscar
Yukki
Theodore Hastings
JeSuisSawyer
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 1:55 am

I would of been happy if he was an Englishmen, just because I'm english myself. I don't know why I would of been dissapointed if he was American. It just seems less...intresting, than Italian, for example.

Apparently his village got burnt down by the settelers, and a splinter of the Assassin's took in the survivors.

Ah, Luv...I see what you did there.

Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:00 am

I'd be disappointed if he were fighting for the British, for the exact same reason. XD From childhood, Americans are pretty much brainwashed into believing the Colonists were wronged and had absolutely every right to leave the British Empire. In short; that they were the good guys, and the English were the bad guys. Of course that's not true, and the opposite is equally as wrong. Fun how such grey areas can be swept away by history.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:04 am

Hello everyone. And how are we all today?
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:05 am

Indeed, Theo. I think it's bad that all kids think that we Americans are sooooo right all the time.

Cause we ain't.

Uh... huh? What did I do? .-.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000464321816
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:06 am

Alright. Got Beethoven rehearsal in about 40 minutes, which should last about 5 hours...fun.

-_________-
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:07 am

I'm bored.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:07 am

Hello there bored, I'm Theo! lol!

*shot*
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:09 am

*lurks in his corner* .. Tumblr is eating my brain I swear just like ALL OF THESE FEELINGS I don't even. What the hell am I going on about anyways ignore me I'm going back to lurking 'kaythanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:11 am

lurking is fun
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:11 am

The way I see it is this:

We sent the Bible Bashers packing because we got tired of there bible bashing. They went to America, starting having a fight with all the Natives, and then deciced they want to be there own country because we want everything they have. A war happened, we made mistakes and got our arses kicked after kicking your arses for some time, and you were established as your own country, and proceeded to behave like you were better for us up until now.

Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

*sticks his tongue out at ZF and then tackles Luv and then tackles Tigger and then wonders where Sawyer has been and then resumes lurking.*
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:13 am

-tackled-

Hi there. ^^
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:13 am

You forgot the War of 1812, where you totally bitch-slapped us by burning down the White House. =D

There isn't a doubt in my mind that the British would've won the Revolution if the French hadn't come to our aid. The Declaration of Independance was as much a call for help as it was a middle finger to the crown.

Sawyer has school, Yukki.

Last edited by Theodore Hastings on Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:15 am

Good point.

FUCK YOU FOR SEPERATING.

And now, today, it is your job to happy and powerful, and it is our job to be somewhat powerful, small, and be cynical, not to mention complaining a lot.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:15 am

Wait, what's this all about Americans? ._.

-Texan-
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:16 am

Texas is a whole 'nother fun story about racism! =D
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:16 am

The next Assassin's Creed game is set during the Revolutionary War and you play as a Native American, so its got us talking about Britain and America.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:17 am

Ahh, I see.

Hey, don't get started on Texas bashing. ): I love my Lone Star State, and its history.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:18 am

I can bash it all I want! XP

But it isn't like New England is any better. XD
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:19 am

I like Texas, and its Rangers.

But not its Bible Bashers. Come to think of it, I hate all Bible Bashers.

...hmm...
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:20 am

I read New England as New Zealand there... and I was all fuck yeah!

Then re-read it and cried...
Back to top Go down
https://lozrp.forumotion.com
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:20 am

My kinesiology professor was a Texas Ranger. He told us all sorts of awesome stories of his job.

-Is also agnostic- :/
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:22 am

HAI TIGGER! *swings from* Aren't I supposed to be reading and reviewing something? Ah'well~

Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:22 am

Sorry Hillsy. New England; birthplace of the Revolution, Thanksgiving, and really bad driving. XD
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:23 am

I'm Atheist, not Agnostic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next