Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...

Go down 
+9
RobotOwl
Tigger
shadow7900
Fractured-Sanity
Xantospoc22
TangoOscar
Yukki
Theodore Hastings
JeSuisSawyer
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:24 am

But you're not one of those obnoxious Atheists, which is good. cheers
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:27 am

^ I must resent that statement. It's hard to explain, but that feels like a wrong thing to say. Maybe you could put it along the lines of saying that to a christian? "But you're not one of those obnoxious Christians, which is good." I feel that's a bit of a.. Rude.. Thing to say. *shrugs* S-sorry. ><;; I'm probably wrong.

Oh, right. /Agnostic.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:27 am

Sorry to jump in and leave, but I'm gonna go hang out with a friend for a while.

See ya'll later ^^
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:28 am

Have fun Tigger! ^w^
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:30 am

YAY new avatar. Hello, everybody~
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000464321816
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:30 am

AWESOME SAUCE
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

ALL OF YOU PEOPLE ARE HAVING NEW AVATARS I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DEAL. What.

I like it.~
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:34 am

Atheists who preach that there is no God are just as bad as Theists who preach there is a God (or Gods). In denying any religion and trying to convert others to that anti-religion, you are actually being just as preachy as the "Bible bashers" you criticize. By "obnoxious Atheist", I mean those who feel the need to attack any sort of hint at a higher being. That's just as annoying as those on the opposite side of the spectrum; the "Bible freaks" as I've heard them be called.

When I say Robo isn't an obnoxious Atheist, that's a compliment. It means he isn't trying to shove his own beliefs down other people's throats, which I believe is a very good thing. =)
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:36 am

I've been wanting to change it for a while now. Ganny squeezing the shit outta Nabs is depressing to look at every day XD

Besides, this one's in such a beautiful style!
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:51 am

Yukki! You should be reviewing something!

My new story!

Uh- I- I didn't say- what i meant was, my avatar! Everyone else was changing, so i jumped in on it!
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:54 am

Weren't you supposed to be busy and out all day, spazz? What'chu doing here? I'll get to it when I blegh. I don't even know. I'm like, out of it right now.

... DAMNIT TO HECK STOP WITH THE AVATARS I DON'T EVEN. D<

(Also, I appreciate you explaining it to me Theo, thanks. I feel less 'rawr' now. xD;; )
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 3:03 am

Zeldafan, are you around? I need to talk to you.
Back to top Go down
http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 3:19 am

Erm... miku is in vocaloid?  rong...

amerchy 1 day ago

/ How do I even deal with this?
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 4:21 am

Oi Zeldafan, I know you're looking at the forum, now answer me please. I need to talk to you.

-___-
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 4:25 am

You could always just PM her, Tango..
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 4:35 am

I have.
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 4:35 am

And I is back! Hooray for dirty dishes! =.=

...What's going on? o:
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 4:36 am

*climbs on Luv* I'm not entirely sure.~ Welcome back.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 4:37 am

You could always make a reply in Preamble.
Back to top Go down
https://lozrp.forumotion.com
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 4:37 am

OMG LUV AWESOME AVVIE *glomps*
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 4:48 am

Hello there, mah bros~

Yeah, I'll do it in a sec. Or thirty minutes (for thinking and schtuffs). If I haven't replied in thirty minutes, holler at me. ^^;

Thankies, Xanto :3

Luv's "Was I Supposed to Do Something?" Face:

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 21 Pictur16
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 4:53 am

xDDDD
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 4:54 am

That reminds me, I need to change my avatar back to the way it was.
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 5:06 am

But I've become so accustomed to this one!

Replied, btw.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 5:07 am

You mean my avatar? Question

As did I...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next