Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Dragons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Dragons Empty
PostSubject: The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Dragons   The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Dragons EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 6:24 pm

Name: The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Dragons

Backstory: Upon the successful creation of the land of Hyrule, the goddesses took their leave, but another deity existed, one of the land, rising from the earth that was created, a mystical dragon rose. Breathing onto the land like a licking flame, life grew, the woodiest of forest’s , the greenest of grasses, and the deadliest of deserts. Those that took refuge gave the dragon a name they hold dear to their hearts, Vita, the Dragon of Life.

For the next 500 years, the land was seen through a golden age, thanks to the mystical Dragon of Life, the oceans provided the freshest of fishes, whilst the land provided the juiciest and healthiest of fruits and vegetables. However, there was one, one who wished to take this power for their own, an evil sorceress with an unending lust for more power. Hoping to take the dragons power for her own, she attack the land relentlessly, drawing the dragon out. The two fought with unknown powers, leaving a wrecked trail across the land, their final stand lead them to the largest city of the land, in a moment of advantageous proportions, the Ancient Dragon sealed the Sorceress’ powers deep inside the Temple of Dragons, and defeated the sorceress.

However, the power could not be sealed properly, in a final attempt to rid the land of the evil plaguing it, the Ancient Dragon gave its life to rectify the seal, and properly seal the sorceress’ power deep inside the Temple of Dragons, behind a sealed door with an equally powerful seal.

In the aftermath, four new dragons rose from the earth, the offspring of the Ancient Dragon. After helping the land back to its former glory, the dragons took their leave, one flew north, another south, and the final two east and west. A shrine in each of the regions was built in their honour and there they have lived in worship and uninterrupted sleep.

Map:
The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Dragons Land_o13

Plot: A letter addressed to the Princess of Hyrule has arrived at the Castle of Hyrule.

Dear The Crown Princess of Hyrule

I am writing this letter to you to open up channels of trade routes that
I believe will be beneficial to both our countries.
If you wish to discuss this further, we would love to have you pay a visit
to our country to discussa treaty between our two fine lands.
We would love to hear a reply from you as soon as possible.

From the Vitan Royal Family.
(The seal of the Vitan Royal Family was present at the bottom of the page.)

Zelda replied to the letter expressing her acceptance to the trade routes and made plans to travel to the northern coast north of the Snowpeak Mountains, that was the land of Vita.

She, Link and a group of Hyrule's finest warriors are currently travelling to the land of Vita.

Races: Hylians, Humans, Gorons, Zora’s, Gerudo. No Twili

Games it ties into: Twilight Princess

Sequel/Prequel: Sequel to Twilight Princess

Timeline: 6 months after Twilight Princess
Back to top Go down
http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Dragons   The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Dragons EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 3:06 am

Alright, a couple of things to clear up.

I'm thinking I migh restrict the RP to one or two OCs per RPer.

As for the Canons.

I'll be controlling Link, and Tori will be controlling Zelda, while Tiggz will be controlling the companion of Link.

I'm trying to treat this like a proper LoZ game would be, so forgive me if I take direction a lot of the time.

And I needed to make an introductory post first, so I'll be getting rid of the first two that appeared. Just a heads up.

Time skips frequent, what you do inbetween is up to ou as an RPer.

Last edited by Hillsy on Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://lozrp.forumotion.com
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Dragons   The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Dragons EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 3:15 am

Think you mean one or*
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Dragons   The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Dragons EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 3:18 am

Sorry, Auto correct...

Also, one more thing, obviously there are going to be new people in Vita, so you are able to create a citizen to use, without the need to fill out an app, just make sure they are relevant to the central plot and such.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Dragons   The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Dragons EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:30 am

Reckon we can start soon?
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Dragons   The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Dragons EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:31 am

Yep, I'm just making introductory post now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Dragons   The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Dragons Empty

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Dragons
Page 1 of 1