Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...

Go down 
+7
shadow7900
JohnnyCage
Tigger
Hillsy
TangoOscar
LuvIsAThing
Xantospoc22
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 7:38 am

Most of my characters are good.

Save for Sergius, he goes both ways.
Back to top Go down
https://lozrp.forumotion.com
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 7:39 am

Feel free to join, Theo! Very Happy

I myself am going to have a character on the good side be introduced later on. ^_^ So if you want multiple on diff sides characters, go ahead!
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 7:53 am

Nope, no moblie Skype for me Razz

But I feel I can play this Zelda ^^

Gimme a mintute to reply, Theo.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000464321816
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 7:55 am

Aw, okay.

And yay! Very Happy I be so excited for this rp!
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:27 am

Shadow, could you post in Tipping the Scales please?
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:28 am

Working on it.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:29 am

Thank you! ^_^
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:31 am

I want to post in Tiggz's RP but I dun know what to write, blahh

-__________-
Back to top Go down
http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:32 am

Post somethiiinnnnggg!

I can't start posting plot stuffs til other people do! XD
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:34 am

Same here. I think it would end up as something like:

"Donphes wandered through the cave blindly, for Arthur had turned off the only source of light in the dark space. He hit his face on a stalagmite and fell unconscious."

I don't have enough stupid moments for Donphes. XD
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:36 am

LOL. XD

I probably should've been more specific. He's in a series of caves, the furthest one back. All the others are being guarded by his -evil cackle- henchmen.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:37 am

Hahaha you should totally post that XD
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:40 am

I'll post later. I'm going to head to bed now. Goodnight! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:40 am

Gnight Theo. xP

AND THANK YOU SHADOW. <3 -glompcling-

Edit: LOL just realized. My second character in Dark Times is gonna be... ahem... Shadow... XD
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:43 am

SWEET! I"M IN AN RP!

-dances the awesome dance-
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:49 am

xD

Graahhh, what to post next?! I can't just have my Shadow waltz in there... -facedesk- SUMTHINS GOTTA HAPPEN.
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:54 am

Interaction between rivals!

Oh, you don't mind if i've deemed Konbei as Deserax' rival do you? If you do mind, i can quickly fix it.

Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:56 am

Fine by me lol. Konbei kind of sees everyone as a rival anyway - except Gwene.
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:57 am

Gwene and Konbei, as rivals...

That would be strange...
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:59 am

Yay, glad ya'll are kicking it off nicely ^_^

Hm... I don't know what to think about this o-O

Just got an email from my animation professor -slash- academic advisor... She was all "OMG LIEK I HERD U DROPPED MAI CLASS NEXT SEMESTER WUT HAPPEN"

LOL just kidding. XD She was professional about it, but yeah, that was the jist of it.

Me: o___O Uh... no? I didn't? Who told you that? XDD

I'm not sure whether to feel happy that she's taking a personal interest in my schedule and concerned for me taking all the classes I need to... or if I should be alarmed that she's getting all gossip-gossip with her students XD
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:03 am

Uhh.... Cant help ya there.

I've gotta hit the bed. Hard.

Night guys!
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:04 am

Gnight! ^___^

-glances at clock-

Huh, 11pm... I should probably go to sleep too. x__x
Back to top Go down
Fractured-Sanity

Fractured-Sanity

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:35 am

In the words of the all-powerful Sinistar: "BEWARE, I LIVE!"
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:36 am

You have messed up sleeping patterns.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:32 am

Hmm Skype isn't working again...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next