Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...

Go down 
+7
shadow7900
JohnnyCage
Tigger
Hillsy
TangoOscar
LuvIsAThing
Xantospoc22
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 20 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:49 am

Cute.
Back to top Go down
http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 20 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:05 pm

They're the bwestest of fwends!
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 20 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:11 pm

:3

I don't think I've seen them in an RP before?
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 20 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 6:24 pm

Tori, maybe Konbei and Shadow could do some more talking? P: Shadow answered his question that Kakariko was screwed. xD

Anyways, once Luv gets on and posts, she'll bring Zelda down to the infirmary for some PLOT DEVELOPMENT. <3
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 20 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 6:29 pm

-happy face-
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 20 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 6:53 pm

Hey Tango, mind posting in Veritas? We're super close to finishing it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 20 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:10 pm

Oh right, yeah. I was half waiting for Johnny but I'll post now.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 20 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:11 pm

Erm... what's a handstalk?
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 20 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:42 pm

Dunno...

Enyo and Ember are going to be in Dark Days, Tango.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 20 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:57 pm

XD

I dunno why but I find it hilarious how everyone calls my rp Dark DAYS and not Dark TIMES... XDD
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 20 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:54 pm

Its called Dark Times? Huh. Don't know why I've been calling it that.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 20 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 9:00 pm

XD No worries, lol
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 20 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:12 pm

If you've played Kid Icarus Uprising, you'd know that **SPOILER ALERT** is the new Ghirahim.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 20 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:46 pm

-high fives Robot-

EPIC.

WIN.

*SPOILER ALERT* is indeed FABULOUS.
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 20 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:51 pm

I love that story he tells about the kid who's parents died. Did you see the pictures at the bottom when he tells it? Its hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 20 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:57 pm

Yes. Everything about that guy is pure win. XD
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 20 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:59 pm

In his honour, I will forever call Pit "Pitty Pat" for lulz.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 20 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:00 pm

Lmfao. XD

-pokes Dark Times thread- DO STUUFFFFF ;_;
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 20 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:06 pm

Have patience, child...

I'm getting the Witcher 2 tomorrow. Great RPG, immersive enviroment, mature story line, AND LOTS AND LOTS OF SEXY SEEEEEEE- I mean...uhh...good dialouge.

Yeah.

That.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 20 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:14 pm

Nice. xD

-taps foot impatiently-

Hurry up and cook, slow-cooker! D: I be hungry!
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 20 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:52 pm

YAY LUV IS ON Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 20 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:55 pm

Was just reminded of how much fun it is to draw Dark Beast Ganon. For I drew him and Fortuna in Faron Woods again. I swear a oneshot will be born of this.

(Lol Fortuna and Imp!Midna should form a Vertically Challenged Riders Alliance)

And my backgrounds are getting loads better. LOOOADS.

So let me see about posting now...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000464321816
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 20 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:58 pm

Awesome! <3

Yusss, time to bring Zelda down to the infirmary~
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:10 am

Hey Luv, I decided to save Fortuna for you.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:15 am

Ohboy, Zelda better hurry before a fight starts up... XDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next