Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Forge

Go down 
+6
JohnnyCage
Theodore Hastings
grocamol
Xantospoc22
RobotOwl
Hillsy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

The Forge      - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:42 pm

When outside they walked and talked for what felt like hours, they eventually sat on a bench in the corner of the garden away from prying eyes "So, Brenz has been telling me you have been having nightmare's, want to tell me what's up?"
Back to top Go down
https://lozrp.forumotion.com
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:47 pm

Zelda paused for a moment, and shook her head. "...do you ever have dreams where you...die?"

---

Brenz sighed. "There isn't much I can do to help you there, kid. I'll probably get in trouble myself if I take you anywhere off limits..."

He thought for a moment. "...tell you what. Theres a fortune teller in town who knows about this sort of thing. Ask him about it. He'll tell you everything there is to know."
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:52 pm

((@ Zelda: Several times))

Ankoku nodded and bowed down and stated: "You have my gratitude, sir. I shall go there"

Oh my forturne tellers. Most likely he is going to be a fraud. Netherless, it is worth a try, he thought

"And I respect your choice in not making me getting into trouble. After all, heroes should be lawful", he said still with his monotone as he sistemated the things he had used. He then bid Brenz farewell and took his leave. Although he could not help but look once more at the castle

Truly a marvelous job, he thought as he left
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:53 pm

Gwene shook her head "I can't say that I have."
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:56 pm

"...its what happens in my nightmares." Zelda said quietly. "Every night..."

---

Brenz waved off the strange boy, and then looked back at his rupees.

---

There was a tent set up just outside the main gates of Castle Town.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 5:03 pm

Ankoku lightly.... uh... 'knocked' at the tents of the fortune teller, saying nothing as he entered, wondering what kind of fraud situation he was going to run into.

Better this is not a robbery, he thought. Ankoku was somewhat skeptical of people who claimed to be able to see the future after meeting a weird Zora

A VERY weird one
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 5:07 pm

(XD)

There was a man in a blue cloak sitting crosslegged in the centre of the tent. His eyes were glowing yellow in his hood. He set a deck of cards on the floor infront of him.

"...take one..." he said in a whispery voice.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 5:10 pm

Ankoku's blank stare fixated the Whispering man's yellow orbs, not knowing what to say aloud, although he had already a thought speaking up in his mind.

How do I know you are not just pretending

Of course, he did not say it aloud and just picked the card at the center
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 5:24 pm

The card showed a man sitting in a large libary.

"You don't. But what you believe says a lot about you." the Whispering Man said. He stared at the back of the card.

"The Historian." the Whispering Man said. "You seek and crave knowledge of the world around you...tales that have passed, ones that have shook the land, and ones that have had subtle effects...what legend would you like me to tell you?"
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 5:46 pm

Ankoku narrowed his eyes

Clever... he must have had glimpsed my book, Ankoku thought with his blank stare and decided to answer.

"I seek knowledge. Quality does not matter to me right now.... quantity is important as of know, and I shall filter what interest to me later... so... tell me... the one you deem as the most important and interesting of the ones you possess", he answered
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 5:58 pm

"If thats what you want to believe..." the Whispering Man said. He tilted his head. "You seem to suggest that one legend would have priority over another. That is a strange belief. Why would the Hero Of Time slaying Ganon take priority over Zant's invasion of Hyrule? The world is alive with history and legends. No matter how small an effect, it is an efffect. No effect takes priority over another."

He stared up at him. "Perhaps, however...the story of the Mirror Of Twilight. Do you know of why it exists? Why the Interlopers were sealed away? That is something even I cannot anwser. There are some things the gods would rather keep to themselves. But of course, when they were sealed away, many...slipped through he cracks, so to speak..."
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:05 pm

"Well, I would actually deal with every single bits of knowledge... but alas, humanity does not allow me neither to live forever not to house infinite knowledge - Ankoku stated with a grim thought - ah... humanity..."

He then stood silent as he heard everything and took notes of everything which the Whispering Man could say. He then stopped at the last sentece and just muttered in disbelief: ".... to slip... does that mean...?"
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:08 pm

"Do you know the tale of the Twili that managed to escape imprinsoment?" the Whispering Man asked.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:10 pm

Ankoku's eyes widened and shook his head.

"I haven't heard of such tale", he stated, then decided to remain silent
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:23 pm

"...as the Twili were sealed away, the last great king of the Twili, Leastine, helped hide a few of his people across the land." the Whispering Man said. "Leastine, upon his death, was deamed so great by the Twili Gods, that they allowed him to ascend to the heavens and become divine. But, thats another story. These Twili that escaped began to blend into society, finding human spouses. Over the years, a race of pale skinned humans with strange black markings on there skin would appear, a combination of Twili and Hylian genes. Soon, the king of the Hyrule would find out about these peoples origins, and order a mass genocide of them."

The Whispering Man shifted about. "These people escaped below ground to avoid death, building a home for them selves in the underground terminals that exist below Hyrule. For years, they lived in the darkness, until one of these people, consumed by rage and bitter towards the Hylians, allowed a dark spirit from the Shadow Temple to possess him, wanting the power to crush the Hylians. He was transformed into a horrific monster, and he caused much pain before his death. Because of this mans hate, the King found the home of the Pale skinned people, and ordered they be killed. But, at that moment, the Golden Godesses whispered in his ear, telling him to allow them to live. The Gods then taught the Pale skinned people how to use there natural apptitude for dark magic, and showed them what they were. They said that if they wished to redeem their anncestors in the eyes of the gods, they must serve them and everything that is good in the land. Lastly, they gave these people a name for themselves; the Involtra. To this very day, they act as Hyrules unoffical peace keepers, helping the goodhearted and innocent all over land. These people can now walk dimensions, each of them are able to across to the Realm Of Twilight as a reward for there services. They are truely a benefit to this land..."
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:39 pm

Ankoku listened clearly and vividly. For a second his lips twitched as if he was about to smile... Not that this was going to happen, as Ankoku was not able to smile.

He wrote down everything waiting for him to finish and then, with what for a second were dreamy eyes before turning to their old selves, he asked: "Is that all? Please, do tell me more"
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:44 pm

"...more, you want?" the Whispering Man said. "How eager of you...what if I were to tell you that there is someone alive today who met that god king of the Twili, Leastine?"
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:48 pm

"I find it far interesting... although I fear I have no idea who he might be", he stated with his monotone voice, with a nod to ensure the fortune teller he really was interested
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:53 pm

"Oh." Gwene said taking her hand "They are only dreams, they don't mean much." trying to reassure her.

Gwene looked around, she felt like she was being watched.
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:02 pm

"...yes...yes, your right..." Zeld agreed, though she didn't sound very sure.

---

"Leastine's one regret in his life is that he never felt the joy of loving another of his kind." the Whispering Man said. "Of course, Leastine loved all of his people, but he never felt the love of a woman, nor did he ever love a woman in such a way. When he was made divine, he could of chosen from an entire harem of angels, all of which were perfect in every single way. But, he did not love them."

"Over the years, Leastine has paid many visits to his people, under the guise of a monk. On his most recent visit, he arrived at a time of sadness for the Twili, as a plauge had spread through the people, caused by a foolish magicians spells. Many of the Twili were sick, so the monks that spent the day worshipping the gods and tending to the Sols, two powerful artifacts that are like small versions of our sun, were forced to stop worshipping and heal the sick. One of these monks was a woman named Auroan. Auroan was a kind and comapassionate woman, and Leastine, still disgused as a monk, helped her with her efforts. Over time, a friendship brought them together, and soon that friendship bloomed into love. One day, however, Auroan herself fell sick to the plague. Leastine panicked, the took her someone where the two could be alone. Using his holy power, he cured Auroan, and revealed who he was to her. He realised that he had not cleansed the realm of the plague sooner because if he had, there would of been no reason for him to stay with Auroan. It was a selfish act, but of course, Leastine was once a mortal, and no mortal is perfect. This was why Leastine could never love one of the angels he could of had; love in its self is an imperfection, driving us to to mad, illogical things. The two spent the night expressing there love for each other, and when morning came, Leastine returned to the heavens, cleansing the land of the plague as he went."

"Auroan was devestated, of course. She longed for her love to return. But little did she know, she had part of the God King inside of her. Leastine's child is still, today, cradled inside of her womb. All of this took place only a few months ago, you see. Nobody knows that Auroan bears the child of a god except the current queen of the Twili. The child is predicted to be incredibly powerful..."

Last edited by RobotOwl on Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:04 pm

((Uhh... Robot, I meant who might be the one who knows the Twilight King ^^'' Sorry))
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:05 pm

A sudden thought came to Gwene's mind. "You are still able to change your appearance at will, right?"
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:06 pm

(Shit, sorry. Lemme edit...)

"Yes. Why do you ask?" Zelda asked.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:07 pm

Gwene looked around and saw no one was there, she whispered into her ear "Meet me in Castle Town, in 30 minutes. Let's have some fun. But come as someone else."
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:13 pm

((It's okay, my fault))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forge
Page 2 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback :: Role Play Thread :: Role Plays-
Jump to: