Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Forge

Go down 
+6
JohnnyCage
Theodore Hastings
grocamol
Xantospoc22
RobotOwl
Hillsy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

The Forge      - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:24 pm

Zelda smiled slyly at her. "...of course. I'll see you soon."

(Editted it, Xant)

Last edited by RobotOwl on Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:33 pm

((Thanks))

Ankoku wrote everything and nodded: "Such a ... weird and coflicting history.... and a somewhat moving narration... even from someone who does not believe in divine existance like me... an interesting tale, no doubt. Could I shed tear, I would have"

"Therefore... is the child born yet?", he asked
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:34 pm

(What places can I bring in most of my charies?)
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:36 pm

(*shrugs*)

"No. Auroan still hold the child within her, as I said before." the Whispering Man said.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:41 pm

"Oh..... my apologies... I thought this was still... part of the legend.... interesting... although.... I feel somewhat sympathizing for that... abandonment is not a fate I would wish to anyone", he stated, silently pondering what to do with such knowledge
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:44 pm

The Whispering Man tilted his head. "...Auroan is not alone. She feels Leastine watches over her, as he does with all Twili. Her unborn child is proof he really does exist, to anyone who does not believe..."
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:48 pm

"... as I said, I don't believe in Gods... but if she is not torn about it... I suppose that asking her would not bring her to further pain right? I might not believe in everything of a legend... but I do believe that there is always a truth in them,... otherwise they would not exist", Ankoku said with a shrug
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:50 pm

"...you wish to talk to her, do you?" the Whispering Man said.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:51 pm

"If that ... would not bother her... yes I do.... as I said I am drawn by legend... and it's rare to meet a living myth nowadays", Ankoku admitted bowing his head
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:55 pm

"I'm afraid there is not much I can do to help you. I, myself, am I unable to travel to the Twilight Realm with the assitance of others." the Whispering Man said. He paused for a moment. "...you will meet her another day, though. Of this, I am sure."
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:57 pm

Ankoku looked at him, somewhat doubtful of the last part, but netherless bowing his head politely

"Well.... You have still told me a rather unique legend sir.... I suppose you might wish a rightful payment", he said, his hand already on the purse to pay the forturne teller
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:59 pm

"I don't require money." the Whispering Man said. "Keep it."
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:04 pm

"But it does seem unfair to me that you recieve nothing from your assistance. As.... one who has a dream - Ankoku said only to cut off at the last second -like mine, it does not seem just you get nothing in exchange"
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:05 pm

"I do not hold any value over worldly possesions. Keep your money." the Whispering Man said again, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:08 pm

Ankoku nodded and then asked: "Anything else which might be of your interest? Indipendently from its nature?"
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:12 pm

"Meeting such a cultured young person was enought payment for me." the Whispering Man said.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:15 pm

"Well, that is time to part ways, then.... Just let me praise you once more for the knowledge of the past you have instilled to me. And ... have a nice day - he said before muttering a last few things - Hopefully, one day I shall be remembered as well like these people"

He then bowed down and left
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:19 pm

"Goodbye...Ankoku..." the Whispering Man said as he left.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:24 pm

Ankoku stopped for a second in his tracks as he heard that name. Had that forturne teller.... adressed him with his given name.... it was not possible, he had not stated it. His name was important to say.

"Weird", he stated to himself as he kept walking away, deciding to visit Castle Town

------------------------------------------------------

In the meanwhile, a shadow was creeping through all the castle, looking around the place. Why, people would ask? Well... it was his job to do this.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 3:29 am

A man walked to the tent's entrance, his obese body supported by a cane in his right hand. He coughed violently into a handkercheif in his left hand. It felt like every day his sickness was getting worse. The doctor was at his wit's end, even after the large amount of money he had paid him. His friend had no answers either. The man was desperate; he had heard this fortune teller was shockingly accurate, far better than the alleyway hacks he was familiar with.

With another cough the man limped inside the tent. It was worth a shot.
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 3:33 am

The Whispering Man looked up at the man who had entered his tent. He shuffled his deck elaboratly, and then set it on the floor in front of him, neat as can be.

"Take a card, sir." the said in his hushed, whispery voice.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 3:34 am

A handsome young man in noble attire was walking through the crowded streets, reading an old brown book. He was barely looking at where he was going, so people had to move away from him.
Back to top Go down
http://batmanrp.forumotion.com/
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 3:38 am

Gwene sat at the fountain, waiting for her good friend to show up.
Back to top Go down
https://lozrp.forumotion.com
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 3:50 am

In the meanwhile, coincidence whished for the young boy Ankoku to cross path once more with Gwene. Recognizing her, he sat on the opposite side of the fountain and started continuing the doodle of her he was making, with an annotation in Hylian translated as 'Zelda's friend (?)'
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 6:36 am

The man held his handkercheif in his cane hand, and took a card. He showed it to the fortune teller.

(You wanna say what card it is, or should I?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forge
Page 3 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback :: Role Play Thread :: Role Plays-
Jump to: