Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Jukebox

Go down 
+7
grocamol
shadow7900
TangoOscar
JohnnyCage
RobotOwl
Theodore Hastings
Hillsy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

The Jukebox - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jukebox   The Jukebox - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 12:14 am

Adding up all my old themes with a couple new ones.

Atticus: Batman Arkahm City OST by Nick Arundel - Main Theme

I really thought the dark, menacing tones of this suited him.

The Involtra: Moon OST by Clint Mansell - Welcome to Lunar Industries

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lUgqeO1ZxM[youtube]

Thought this sounded somewhat dark, but at the same time sounded like something developing and working.

The Involtra's Lullaby: Bioshock OST - Eleanor's Lullaby

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rWEuTwlzQo[youtube]

A song traditionally played by the Involtra to honour life, and is often played to their newborn.

The Involtra's Song: Braid OST - Maenam

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kWo8N4QNXM[youtube]

The first song composed by the Involtra to mourn for the dead, those that have "become corrupted by darkness", and the men and women they would have to kill because of this They also mourn for themselves and their ancestors through this song, knowing their origins as dark beings. The song also symbolises hope for the people of Hyrule. This song is perhaps the most recognisable composed by the Involtra, and is often thought to be their "signature" song.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Jukebox   The Jukebox - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:32 am

The Feast of Veritas

Before the Revelation: Marcus by George Shaw

This is for all of the RP up to the scene in the Dining Hall, where Veritas reveals the real reason why he's brought everyone to his house. It's a soft lullaby-like waltz that gives the impression of being in a dream; very fitting, seeing as how nothing in the Veritas Estate is as it seems...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gh-8RtSIG08

After the Revelation: The Doll House II from Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence

Now that the heroes are seeing the mansion in its true colors, things are getting a lot creepier! The dreaminess from before the Dining Hall scene has quickly turned into a demented nightmare. The lullaby-like chimes are not as friendly as they were before, and eventually are encompanied by other instruments as Veritas and his minions give chase. Other than the music itself, what I love about this song is the title, because it fits wonderfully with how Veritas sees the whole situation. He is in complete control of everything going on; he is a child playing with helpless dolls in his life-sized doll house.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjDtTWixOas
Back to top Go down
JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

PostSubject: Re: The Jukebox   The Jukebox - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 10:42 am

Back to top Go down
http://batmanrp.forumotion.com/
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Jukebox   The Jukebox - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 3:19 am

I FINALLY FOUND A SONG THAT FITS FORTUNA PERFECTLY.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000464321816
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Jukebox   The Jukebox - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:08 am

Amira's Theme Song:

Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Jukebox   The Jukebox - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 8:39 am

Saurus: Iron by Woodkid

Those of you who are Assassin's Creed fans might reckognize this song as the one in the Revelations trailor that came out last year. It applies much more than Ezio fighting a bunch of Templars in Masayaf though.

Despite the trumpets that come in often, the song is incredibly cold in a sense. It's dictated primarily by a set of war drums and has a minor key to it, making it seem empty and a little bit creepy. The lyrics describe a soldier who has completely lost his previous sense of identity. He has become a shell of his former self, feeling like he's "a million mile from home" and still "walking away". Perhaps the part that makes it so appropriate for Saurus is the line where the singer says that he wants "to feel the pain and the bitter tase, of the blood on [his] lips, again". Battle has stripped Saurus of everything that used to define him, and replaced it with a desire for blood. Since fighting to the death is the only thing that gives him a sense of thrill, he needs more and more victims to quench his bloodlust.

Back to top Go down
JeSuisSawyer

JeSuisSawyer

PostSubject: Re: The Jukebox   The Jukebox - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:53 am

you actually found a meaning to that song? Kudos! ^^
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Jukebox   The Jukebox - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:06 pm

I love that song. Anyways...

Blake: Vagabond - Greenskeeper

This song seems to tell the story of a man who left a dark, violent past behind so he could seek a happy life, but soon finds that the dream of being happy is exactly that; a dream, and is soon turned back to using violence to get what he wants. Blake left the Hylian Army wanting to find some meaning in life without havng to fight, but found that the only work he could get was mercenary work. The final lines in the song fit into Blake's idea that he believes he is a terrible person.
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Jukebox   The Jukebox - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 3:11 am

Demios' Theme Song:

Okay. Since the last one I explained was Johnassen's...

I'm gonna leave this one short, simple and sweet. Mr. Brightside is a great song for Demios, as it covers a lot of the confused feelings he experiences being a teen (such as his love for his best friend), and also shows the inner struggle he faces with controlling his emotions and dark side, as well as being manipulated by Midnight. The upbeat tune is similar to the constant grin he bears when he's transformed - it's like he's high, and nothing can ruin it for him. XD
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Jukebox   The Jukebox - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 4:28 am

Fluxum: Tally Hall - The Ruler Of Everything

WARNING: This music video is creepy and will give you nightmares

This song talks about time, and how no matter how rich you are, or famous, or powerful, time rules over you. You can't stop it. However, Fluxum isn't effected by time. So...what does that make him?
Back to top Go down
JeSuisSawyer

JeSuisSawyer

PostSubject: Re: The Jukebox   The Jukebox - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 7:55 am

wtf did i just watch?! O_o i dun wanna be killed by those little ameoba guys! D:
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Jukebox   The Jukebox - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:52 am

Prometh: The King's Speech by Alexandre Desplat

Out of all the OCs I've created, I would have to say Prometh is one of the most ambiguous. He has transformed from the typical vigilante that I originally designed him to be, into one of the figurehead and representative of a massive secret society. There is so much to his personality and background that are unknown, even to me, but I think that's part of the beauty of it. He's completely immersed himself into the Sempha Fidel; why should he have a background? I've found theme songs for alomst all of my characters, and have based their past and personalities partially off of what I hear in the songs. But Prometh has been a problem from day one; no matter how hard I tried I could never seem to get just the right melody for him. That is, until I found this little song from the Oscar winning film The King's Speech. It's a beautiful song that gets eerier and more mysterious as the song progresses, much like Prometh himself. On the outside he looks like a regular, almost pleasant wealthy attorney. But the closer you get to him, the less you understand, and the less you want to find out...

Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Jukebox   The Jukebox - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:41 am

I thank Xanto for finding this song for Aria :3 It fits her wonderfully.

Especially with our RP over at the older forum ^^
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Jukebox   The Jukebox - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:10 am

Inzurge: Wish - Nine Inch Nail

This song describes he singers fall from happiness, from being content with life to being confused and angry with it. The chorus, and several othe lyrics, talk of the singer putting his faith in an idea or a person, and then having that ripped away from him. Unable to deal with the lose of guidance, he descends into a pit of self loathing and confusion on what he is supposed to do with himself; the only emotions he has to fall back on are the simplest ones, such as anger. This is almost exactly like the situation that Inzurge is in. After the loss of his tribe, he had no guidance, no set meaning for his life. Having this idea he was supposed to follow taken away from him, he is confused and angry at the world for "decieving" him.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Jukebox   The Jukebox - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:07 pm

Orla's theme - courtesy of Karl.

Back to top Go down
http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Jukebox   The Jukebox - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 3:46 am

...Karl made that?
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Jukebox   The Jukebox - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 3:47 am

He suggested it to me, plus I think he tweaked a few things.
Back to top Go down
http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Jukebox   The Jukebox - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 3:56 am

Cool...guess what I didn't make?

Sicarye: Noon - Leon OST by Eric Serra

Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Jukebox   The Jukebox - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 9:43 am

The Matrem: Why Not Me by Within Temptation

I know it's not much of a song, but I simply love it. I found it on the newest albumn by Within Temptation, and when I first heard it, I just kept thinking: this is PERFECT for the leader of the Sempha Fidel!!!!! She's a mysterious woman with a clear goal: maintain the order of society by controlling the balance of Good and Evil. To her, the only true Evil is chaos and imbalance. In her mind, the world does not want to face chaos enough to subdue it; so she must face it for the world.

Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Jukebox   The Jukebox - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:47 am

Veritas: Ghost Love Score by Nightwish

Since we've pretty much finished Feast of Veritas, I thought it'd be nice to share a little story about the crazy bugger. XD

As it says in his profile, Veritas wasn't always an all-seeing soul-hungry monster; he used to be a Sheikah. As a child he was friends with one of the nobleman's daughters, who he eventually fell in love with as he got older. However, considering his status as a Sheikah--a lowly bodyguard to the Royal Family--there was absolutely no chance they could be together. Instead of abandoning his position and disgracing her social status, the Sheikah contented himself by watching his love from afar, till his infatuation turned into a small obsession. There was nothing sinister about his deep love, but one day it was noticed by a roaming spirit named Termagant.
Termagant came to the Sheikah when he was praying in the Shadow Temple, and saw in the lovestruck young man an opportunity to gain power. She offered the Sheikah a way to ascend the social ranks and become a nobleman himself, that way he could be with the woman he loved. Termagant explained that she could grant the Sheikah magic eyes that could see the truth of people's hearts. He could use that power, along with the illusion magic he had been practicing in secret--to create a fortune for himself, and be as rich as any nobleman. The only thing that Termagant asked for in return was for the Sheikah to worship her as his God, and give sacrifices of human flesh in her name as tribute...starting with the Sheikah's own eyes.
The price was costly, but the Sheikah was ready to pay any price to be with his beloved. He willingly gouged his own eyes out, and had them replaced with the Eyes of Truth. From that day forth he abandoned his past life as a Sheikah, and took on a new persona to impress the world and the woman he loved: Veritas, or "The Truth".
As Termagant had predicted, Veritas easily manipulated the wealthy to seize their wealth and sacrifice them to his God. It was not long before he had enough money to build a magnificent mansion in the woods that later would be the sight of Kakariko Village. He gained the attention of the aristocrats in Hyrule and beyond, including the interest of the young maiden he loved. She agreed to meet him for the first time in his new estate, and eagerly awaited meeting the man who had seemingly appeared from nowhere. Yet when she finally met Veritas in the ballroom, she screamed. The man's eyes were horrifying, unnatural, and demonic. She immediately turned around and fled from Veritas, and thanks to his magical eyes Veritas knew exactly what she thought of him: to her, he was a monster.
Heartbroken, Veritas lived the rest of his unnatural life devoted to his power and his God. The woman he loved had cut him, and now he would bleed forever...

And that's exactly what this song is about. The introduction is simply perfect for the final battle in Feast of Veritas, but the lyrics follow Veritas through his innocent infatuation (We used to swim the same moonlight waters), to Termagent's arrival (A siren from the deep came to me), to Veritas' lover's cruel rejection (Time to never hold our love). It's an incredibly long song, but one of my favorites. Enjoy! ^_^

Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Jukebox   The Jukebox - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:26 pm

Rausten's Theme

Sergius' Theme

Back to top Go down
https://lozrp.forumotion.com
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Jukebox   The Jukebox - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2012 3:15 am

I would of thought Protectors of Earth would more fitting for...like, the entire forum.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Jukebox   The Jukebox - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2012 3:18 am

I thought that too, but I was looking at my OC's at the time, and found that it fit Rausten most of all.
Back to top Go down
https://lozrp.forumotion.com
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Jukebox   The Jukebox - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2012 3:21 am

I think I may reupload all my old character themes for reference...

Providing his backstory, I'd say the song does fit him very well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jukebox   The Jukebox - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jukebox
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback :: Discussion Thread :: Discussion-
Jump to: