Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...

Go down 
+9
RobotOwl
Tigger
shadow7900
Fractured-Sanity
Xantospoc22
TangoOscar
Yukki
Theodore Hastings
JeSuisSawyer
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Yukki

Yukki

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 4:44 am

Good. You made Shadow spazz. xD (Not like it's anything new, but still.)

How is everyone? :3
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 4:46 am

Alright. A little bored. Not sure what I should do...
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 4:47 am

...So how is this going to go down?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000464321816
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 4:48 am

How is what going to go down?

scratch
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 4:49 am

.. We could like, sing and dance and stuff.
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 4:51 am

Ahem. I see everyone online. Say something, don't just sit there. Nothing gets solved like that. Or should we make a different thread?
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 4:52 am

YMCA!

Its the place to be!

YMCA!

In all seriousness, what is going to happen, is that were going to try to find a co promise.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 4:53 am

They don't really understand what's going on Luv, can you explain the situation, I'm replying on the run and can't make big posts, or whatever...
Back to top Go down
https://lozrp.forumotion.com
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 4:53 am

... WHY AM I SO CONFUSED I DON'T LIKE THIS.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 4:55 am

The only thing I've noticed I sent a PM to Hillsy about.
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 4:56 am

Don't worry Yukki, Luv is going to explain it.
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 4:56 am

*huffs and watches from his corner*
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 5:01 am

And the big stuff somehow gets left to me...

Okay. What happened earlier was that Hillsy shut the forum down for a short time. He wanted everyone to have a chance to cool off. I had a small number of people over on my FF forum to discuss things (btw, ignore that PM I sent you, Theo). We all agreed that instead of just dropping things, we need to have a mature conversation and tell about everything we've been bottling up.

The idea is that everyone gives one long post of their thoughts and feelings, not attacking anybody in said post or starting fights or refuting the previous posts. Once this is done, we should discuss them all civilly.

....So.
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 5:05 am

Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 5:06 am

Ok. The only thing with my feelings, is=- God I'm not good with this stuff- IS that the joking. I don't know about any one else, but I am sensitive bout that kind of stuff. I honestly didn't want to say anything about stopping it, cause i didn't want to seem like that wimp who cant take a joke.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 5:07 am

Alright. Then just ignore the PM I sent you, and the reply on the FF message.
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 5:11 am

.. Mf. *twitches* I only said anything against anyone and tried to change the subject because it was upsetting my friend. I have no issues with anyone here, nor was I trying to ignore anyone, just trying to change the subject for him. Gah. I care about him, you know, and when he was uncomfortable because of all of this cr- Um, all of these issues, it upset me. Again, I state, I have no quarrel with anyone here, and feel as if I'm barely a part of it.

Just want everyone happy.
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 5:16 am

I need to think for a while on my post. I'll tell you all my thoughts when I gather them. ^^
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 5:35 am

Youuuuu...almost ready Luv?
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:01 am

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 3 Pictur14

I'm still thinking... yes, that's me, right now, at this very moment. That is the face of "UGH".
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:02 am

ADMIN POWERS, ACTIVATE!

queen
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:04 am

That's okay. XD

Sawyer might or might not join in on this discussion.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:07 am

Can you guys wait on the discussion for about 3 hours, so Tori and I can be here as well?
Back to top Go down
https://lozrp.forumotion.com
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:09 am

... I need a cape.

Aww, I just remembered I left my batman cape at home... ;_;
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:10 am

I'm fine with that.

Ok, since we have three hours to waste,

PARTEH TIMEZ!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next