Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...

Go down 
+9
RobotOwl
Tigger
shadow7900
Fractured-Sanity
Xantospoc22
TangoOscar
Yukki
Theodore Hastings
JeSuisSawyer
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Yukki

Yukki

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:11 am

Nightcore.

Yes.
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:15 am

Midnight's theme song is "She Wolf" in Nightcore XD

I wish I could directly upload the videos of me drawing on the walls... :<
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000464321816
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:16 am

elephant

Dude. I just found an elephant smiley.
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:17 am

<3

Listening to so many Nightcore'd songs right now. F- YES ANYWHERE BUT HERE AND WHEN I GET HOME YOU'RE SO DEAD. <3333

I'd post videos.

But I'm too new to the site. xD
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:18 am

-looks over at laptop-

Rendering frame 42 out of 800...

Estimated time remaining... 6 hours, 35 minutes.

-FACEDESK-
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:19 am

xD *pats Tigger* What are you downloading?
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:20 am

8D So? You can still post.

Anyways, I think I'll opt for uploading them to Youtube, then posting here.

But they'll be short. >:/

Aww, that sucks Tigger.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000464321816
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:22 am

Not downloading- rendering.

In other words, the animation I've made, that's 800 frames long, is processing and completing each individual frame for movie format.
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:23 am

... Wow. Have fun.
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:23 am

Ok. For those of you who know Deserax, and his personality. I would like to hear thoughts about this as his theme song.

I think it fits him like a glove.
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:27 am

.. But.. What if.. It's a really small glove? And it fits him badly? Or, maybe not badly, but a bit too tightly. Like, to the point that it's suffocating. It might fit him, but it could be uncomfortable, even. This is just me being a troll looking too much into it, I barely know anything about your character.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:31 am

-smacksmack Yukki-

jk love <3
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:32 am

I don't care what kind of glove it is, it fits him. Some how, it fits him. Even if he dies, this song fits him.

(TROLL! IN THE FORUM! -Yukki- Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:34 am

Glad you liked it, Shadow. =D
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:34 am

xD <3 Tigger.

.. I get the reference, Shadow. xD;
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:36 am

Troll? In the dungeonforum?!?

EVERYONE TO THEIR COMMONROOMS NOW. |:<

Last edited by Tigger on Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:37 am

*sneaks off because screw the rules, I have magic*

;Oh, and some chick needs help. That too.

Last edited by Yukki on Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:37 am

I thought you ought to know...*faints*
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:38 am

Yukki wrote:
*sneaks off because screw the rules, I have magic*

screw the rules Ihavemagic I HAVE GREEN HAIR
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:38 am

I LOVE YOU TIGGER. MARRY ME. RIGHT NOW.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:39 am

XD -dies laughing-

Alas, my dear Yukki, our love can never be... For I am in love with another man....

-clings to TP Link- <33333
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:40 am

/HEARTBROKEN. </3

xDD
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:41 am

I r sorry! ;_; -hugs-
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:42 am

-laughs uncontrollably at Yukki's pain-

Yeah, i really do like it Theo. XD
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:43 am

Grr, Shadow, now you got me scouring my iTunes library for a song for Lyn. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next