Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...

Go down 
+7
shadow7900
JohnnyCage
Tigger
Hillsy
TangoOscar
LuvIsAThing
Xantospoc22
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:09 am

I know, I know...
Back to top Go down
http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 4:10 am

Work sucks. But some replies would be good... I want to finish up the fight in TSD.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 4:41 am

Isn't it always...
Back to top Go down
https://lozrp.forumotion.com
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:10 am

It's especially shitty today, because every single fucking baby has been crying since 5:30am. It's like a chain reaction; one starts and then it wakes up the rest -___-

At least I'm not missing much here.
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:41 am

I was browsing the forum at school... and I went to read the chat...

And it was categorized as a Sex site...

Must've been the 'fucking' in the title XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000464321816
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:43 am

Haha, oh dear...
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:44 am

Why is Gambit dying...? :/
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:53 am

I need Karl to post...
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 2:10 am

I need shadow to post. XD
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 2:32 am

Me too...
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:35 am

BTW

I'm officially opening requests back up for anyone who wants me to draw them something...
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:53 am

You could do a sketch of Lyn if you like. P:
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 5:05 am

Okies Smile
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:07 am

Sorry Tigger. I'd post in Gambit if it were appropriate, but he's not really the type to troll one particular person, especially since not much has happened since he left. XD

Glad I could help you and Shadow with some character development. =D
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:18 am

Thank the lord I only have one 21st in my life...

Never again.
Back to top Go down
https://lozrp.forumotion.com
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:29 am

21 is the legal drinking age in the US. You think it's crazy turning 21 in NZ? Try having a birthday party here. XD
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:32 am

That would be our 18th Razz
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:44 am

No worries Theo. ^_^ I like your character. He's actually very similar to Lyn, when you get right down to it. She's just at the crossroads between "total evil" and "total good" decision, whereas Veritas has already gone down the evil path. P:
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:06 am

LuvIsAThing, whenever you read this, check your DA! I left you a little present on your page :3
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:19 am

I'm not sure about that, but that's mainly because I don't know Lyn very well. Veritas isn't a human anymore; he's the physical embodiment of the malice of the Shadow Temple and Bottom of the Well. He's a lying, manipulative monster who only cares about his next meal. From what I've gathered, Lyn still has some noble and admirable qualities. The only thing noble about Veritas is how he acts, and that's all just a ruse.

I do like that Lyn can keep up with him in conversation though. That makes it much more fun. =D
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:36 am

Oh, I just meant by their bitter outlook on the world. P: Lyn's not yet convinced that there's enough good in the world for it to be worth protecting, or worth being optimistic or hopeful about the future.

But yeah, I'd actually like to have Lyn and Veritas interact at least once more, their back-and-forth banter was fun. ^___^
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:00 am

In that case, then Lyn would also be similar to Donphes, Prometh, Dane, Adagio, Saurus, and the Matrem. I've got a lot of Debbie Downer OCs. XD
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:03 am

Hooray for Debbie Downers! XD

Lols, she just needs something to prove to her that there's more good than there is bad.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:07 am

Well, if she ever starts believing that Farore is a legitimate Goddess, that might help. Shows that there are divine beings that care enough about Hyrule to come down and fix the big problems.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:08 am

Exactly. Wink She needs to start believing in the goddesses themselves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next