Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...

Go down 
+7
shadow7900
JohnnyCage
Tigger
Hillsy
TangoOscar
LuvIsAThing
Xantospoc22
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 24 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:47 pm

Oh. Right. 'kay.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 24 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:54 pm

It's really quite gritty and violent. Like murdering children and demons ripping people apart... But it still has a strong sense of realism... and now I can feel myself switching into film student mode so I'll just stop. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 24 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:03 pm

So I've heard. Theres going to be a game of it apparently.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 24 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:54 pm

Oh really?

Huh... interesting...
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 24 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 4:36 pm

Indeed.

Hmm...I can't help but feel I need a new character. GODAMN IT I HAVE TO STOP.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 24 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 4:46 pm

Be like Johnny and have a zillion characters.
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 24 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 4:50 pm

I was feeling like a need a new "main character" for my RP's, if you catch my drift.

Something kinda like this guy, but to fit the Zeldaverse.

http://supergiantgames.com/site/wp-content/uploads/kid_winter_wallpaper_1920x1080.jpg
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 24 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 4:53 pm

Ah, I see. Didn't you base Brenz off a Bastion character???
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 24 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 4:58 pm

Yeah, I did. Thats him, actually, the one I based him off. It was actually more about his weapon. A hammer. Its the first weapon you get in the game, one of the best when upgraded, and is described as his "life long friend".

Thing is, Brenz is a character in a story I'm writing now and I find I use him less. So, I'm trying to make a character that could work well everywhere.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 24 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:10 pm

I thought so... I remember you mentioning it once or twice.

Would you go more mainstream Zelda OC? Personally I'd like to see some more heavily Zelda-ised OCs.
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 24 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:15 pm

Thats what I was thinking. Kind of a young warrior time. I have this one guy called Allard but he didn't work out too well.

Also, swords are getting old, so something instead of that. I may just revamp Allard.

For weapon, I'm thinking axe or hammer.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 24 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:27 pm

Ha, yeah I agree with you about the sword thing... An axe would be an awesome weapon, like a tomahawk.
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 24 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:33 pm

Yeah...could work as a primary or throwing weapon. Or maybe a pair of them as secondary weapons.

Okay, I came up with some ideas.

-Raised in woods

-Youngish

-Unaturally strong

I usually make characters with finesse and such, so making an proper brute force character would be intresting. I was actually thinking of giving him an almost multiple form fighting style. Think the darknut from Twilight Princess; when it looses its armour, it pulls a rapier. I'm thinking when this guy looses his hammer/axe, he uses his fists.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 24 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:39 pm

Or you could have some hybrid hammer cross axe thing... that would kinda interesting.

Side note, I would LOVE to see a character with multiple personalities in a fight.
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 24 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:55 pm

I actually had an multiple personality character on a Left 4 Dead forum. I tried to put him on here, but it didn't work well.

The idea was that one used stealth, one was more akin to an upfront fighter and one bounced around erratically with very badly coordinated attacks.

I was thinking...with the tomahawks, he could have a kind of tribal background. Like, covered in tatoos and stuff.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 24 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:00 pm

The reminds me (the tribal thing/tomahawks) of one of Johnny's characters. Do you remember Shadowbear from New Hyrule way back when you first joined? Yeah, him.
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 24 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:03 pm

Oh yeah, I remember him.

Thing is, there aren't really any tribes in the Zelda series, are there? Not human/hylian ones.

I have a vague idea of his apperance...he wears a mask that is actually half a deku nut painted white.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 24 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:05 pm

The most tribal race would probably be the Gorons... I mean, you could do the old 'raised by wolves' thing. Though it might be a little cliche... Or maybe not. Depending how you put your own spin on it.

Last edited by TangoOscar on Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 24 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:09 pm

I know, whats specifically why I'm not going to do that.

I'd need something that isn't a massive cliche but is plausible for the Zeldaverse...any ideas?
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 24 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:12 pm

While keeping in mind the tribal thing? Hmm...
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 24 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:15 pm

It could be the whole living among the Koriki but really isn't one, or maybe his parents just...lived in the woods. Y'know, society seperatists.

Also, speaking of tribal...this guy.

http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/replicate/EXID14825/images/zenoclash_ultimateedition_characterart_ghat.jpg
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 24 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:22 pm

Dude.

If not one takes the "multiple personality disorder" character, I have next dibs on it.

THAT WOULD BE SO MUCH FUN. OwO
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 24 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:24 pm

That's pretty similar to Link's situation though, in OOT. Although it could still work, if he was raised in the woods (hippie parents xD) near the Kokiri I suppose he would have spent a lot of time with them, especially as a child looking for friends. Then again, if you're looking to use him a lot it would be a bit disjointed in RPs featuring settings where the Kokiri don't exist...
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 24 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:31 pm

I know...no, idea for him living among the koriki's seems a bit too like Link.

The hippie parents seems more coolish. He parents could be nature worshipers or something, or have a link to the forest sage.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 24 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:38 pm

Ooh yeah, I like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next