Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...

Go down 
+7
shadow7900
JohnnyCage
Tigger
Hillsy
TangoOscar
LuvIsAThing
Xantospoc22
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:48 am

HOLY CAT IN A HAND BASKET.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:52 am

What?
Back to top Go down
http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:00 pm

...I dunno.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:06 pm

Cool...
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:08 pm

I see you've gone into MAXMIUM TURBO MODE with you deviant art. One every day?
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:23 pm

That's the idea... or at least whenever I can Razz So far it's working out for me. Today I reached Super Llama. Fuck yeah.........

I'm open for requests again to - just throwin' it out there.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 6:46 pm

So... fucking... bored -__________-
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 7:41 pm

-collapses-
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:02 pm

Tigger, you've gotta stop collapsing like that. Sooner or later you're gonna break something! XD
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:03 pm

XD Tell that to my professors so I stop getting such massive work loads!!
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 12:46 am

Tigz...you dead?

Hmmm...I was wondering...could you do a pic of Fluxum?
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:35 am

Yup. I is dead.

OH OH OH ROBOT.

YOU SHOULD JOIN DARK TIMES. Very Happy My new rp! <3
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:43 am

Shadow should totally post in Dark Times...
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:45 am

XD

Speaking of which, are ya'll in Kakariko or Castle Town?

Arthur's planning something particularly eeeviillll~ -insert evil laughter here-
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:47 am

Castle town.

Luv should totally post too... coughcoughcoughcough
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:02 am

Did you see my request, Tango?

And I will, after I sumbit my new character...give me a summary of it.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:09 am

I'll go read over it now, Robot. Smile
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:14 am

Read it...sounds good.

Any room for my assassin in there?
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:15 am

Of course. ^__^ Hop on in wherever ya like!
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:16 am

What I was asking it...where? How?

He could be trying to kill someone for the villian, or he villian himself.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:19 am

Ah. xD Sorry, misunderstood ya there.

But again, whichever you like. (: He can be on the good side or the bad side, whichever you prefer. He could be hired by Arthur to assassinate some of the high-ranking castle officials... OR he could be hired by said high ranking officials to try and kill HIM. P: Totally your preference.

(But Artie's gotta stay alive long enough to get da plot going. xP)
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:21 am

Providing his moral standing, he would probably go after him...but not him straight away. Could he be after one of Arthur's loyalists or something?
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:23 am

Sure. Smile I don't have any specific "right-hand-man" characters created for Arthur, but he does have a small band of soldiers that stayed loyal to him. Perhaps he gets money for picking off his soldiers one by one, or trying to assassinate some of his scouts/etc to hinder his war efforts?
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:25 am

He isn't a sabouter; he more or less removes single people of importance, not caring why.

Could he be after an officer?
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:30 am

Hm, sure, why not. ^_^ One of Arthur's dark magic assistants, maybe? One of the few among his troops that actually practices dark arts like he does.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next