Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...

Go down 
+7
shadow7900
JohnnyCage
Tigger
Hillsy
TangoOscar
LuvIsAThing
Xantospoc22
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:17 am

Hello?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000464321816
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:18 am

...I must watch disney films with you over Skype. This forum should have a film night.

Hey Luv.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:20 am

Yay Luv! Very Happy -tackleglomps-

Can joo post as Zelda? ^^

Edit: OH MY GOSH YES. o______o

Skype screen-share I can play almost any Disney movie on my computer.

HOLY CRAP WE MUST DO THIS!!!!
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:33 am

OH YEAH! -runs through fence-
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:34 am

*brick wall
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:38 am

FU-*boosh*
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:40 am

Very Happy

HEYGUYS.

A lot of my art friends and I were talking and we decided the #1 way to become a popular artist on the internet is to start a webcomic series. So I think I might actually do that. I'm gonna base the two main characters on my two dogs, my Doberman Pinscher and my Jack Russel mix. I dunno how to get it started, but I'm doing concept sketches right now.

What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:49 am

Your basing your main characters on you dogs?

WOOF.

...I dunno why I typed that.

I guess it could work; it depends on the character rather than the appearance most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:53 am

Yeah, I'd definitely change the personalities of these characters than my actual pets. But visually, I think it'd work great. At home, we always find hilarity in the difference of their size and appearance- especially since Katie, the massive, dangerous-looking Doberman is lazy, calm, quiet, and sweet and usually just lays around the house while the little rat-looking dog, Riley, runs around like crazy, then jumps on her and tries to bite her ear off. XD He'll be all "GNAWGNAWGNAW" and she'll be all "c_c Having fun?"
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:56 am

Heh. Yeah, I see.

Most webcomics have a more kinda subtle humour, more like the whole British humour thing (I FUCKING LOVE BEING ENGLISH), but there are loads that do full out parody piss takes as well.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:57 am

Yeah, you're right. :/ Most webcomes I read have a very blunt sort of humor, very adult-centered.

Gah. -facedesk-
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 4:03 am

If I were rich enough to own a tablet, I'd do it.

Or I could collaborate with one of my friends and ask them to color my illustrations...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000464321816
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 4:06 am

Me and a couple friends of mine may be doing a sort of quick fire flash sketch show thing, kind of like asdf movie.

I really can't wait for this new RP now we have the Enyo and Ember "meeting" there unborn selves...THE LOLZ WILL SPREAD THROUGH OUT THE LAND.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 4:08 am

https://2img.net/h/oi41.tinypic.com/15f5c9h.png

What do you think?

In real life, the size difference is a lot greater (he can easily walk underneath her without the top of his head touching her belly), but it seemed a hassle to make it that big in drawing...
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 4:11 am

Wow, thats...really good.

It kinda depends what your going for commedy wise.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 4:12 am

Hm...

Webcomic, or actual comic book series? :/ I have a story all written up that I could easily write a comic for... Hell, I have MULTIPLE stories I could adapt into comic-book-page form. Or a series of the three-strip comics...

-facedesk- I dunno...
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 4:14 am

Thats up to you, really. I can't help you.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 4:18 am

Daaaaaaaamnit. x___x
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 4:32 am

Sent you a PM, Tigger. XP
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 4:32 am

Replied. ^^
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 4:39 am

Tag, you're it! ^_^
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 4:42 am

You don't even need to know who these people are to find it funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRg_uzTFufo&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:20 am

-sobs while constantly banging head against the wall-

Last edited by Tigger on Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:22 am

:?
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:27 am

Some days your mind just can't stop torturing you. Y'know?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next