Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...

Go down 
+7
shadow7900
JohnnyCage
Tigger
Hillsy
TangoOscar
LuvIsAThing
Xantospoc22
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 31 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:12 am

Aw, why? ;_; He was amazing. He was a worse nag than Navi, but like Midna, he was vital to your journey. He wasn't selfish like Linebeck was at first, he wasn't even flat-out rude like Tatl was. He was just a grumpy old geezer with a heart of gold. <3

And sure. Very Happy Even one on one rps are fun. ^^
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 31 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:15 am

Yeah, I guess. I haven't actually played Minish Cap, but I've heard good things about him.

I was thinking of a plot with the idea that Darkness isn't really evil, and that light and dark are both needed for the universe to be in balance.

So, LIGHT AND DARK UNITE AGAINST GREATER EVIL.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 31 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:16 am

Aww, well, that's why! Go get it right now! Minish Cap is one of the greatest Zelda games ever made. It's #5 on my top five list of Zelda games! <333

Pft, Darkness isn't evil. ^^ People just use darkness for evil. So yeah, I could totally see both of 'em working together.
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 31 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:20 am

My favorite Zelda game ever has got to be Wind Waker.

Yeah, but I was struggling to find the choice of the main baddy.

I have two villains myself, Doloris and Xotek.

Doloris is a demon sadist and sadomachoist who was sealed away by one of Link's incarnations. He tried to take over Hyrule and turn all of the residents there into his slaves via mind control.

Xotek is a Sage Of Light who lost faith in all life, and tried to literally undo the making of Hyrule by attempting a god like status, but was defeated by the other Sages before he could do so.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 31 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:24 am

Hi Theo ^^

For me it's:
1) Ocarina of Time
2) Majora's Mask
3) Twilight Princess
4) Skyward Sword
5) Minish Cap

And nice. 8D The kind of "I need to purify the world by destroying all its inhabitants" sort of evil. Fun!
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 31 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:25 am

Robo, what you've just said about Good and Evil working together is a good description of the Sempha Fidel. XD
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 31 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:30 am

Then perhaps they could work well in this RP idea I have...

It was originally called The Day The World Went Away, but it died off on the first forum. People made new RP's, and they moved on.

For me, its

5) Ocarina Of Time
4) Skyward Sword
3) Twilight Princess
2) Majora's Mask
1) Wind Waker
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 31 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:31 am

Meh, I TRIED to like Wind Waker. I really did. :/ I still don't care for it, though. The music? Absolutely in-freakin'-credible. Everything else? Meh...
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 31 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:33 am

If I rebooted The Day The World Went Away, would you be willing to join/help with it?
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 31 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:34 am

No clue what that rp is... ^^'
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 31 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:36 am

Its my original RP where Light and Dark work together. Xotek wants to smite the world, Light and Dark team up to try and kill him.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 31 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:36 am

Sure. P: Would I need to make any OCs for it?
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 31 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:37 am

Nah. You can use who you've got.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 31 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:39 am

All I've got is Lyn and Shadow. XD
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 31 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:41 am

Oh XD

Oh, and I started off the New World.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 31 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:42 am

Did it get accepted in the Role Play Creation thread first?
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 31 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:43 am

Yeah. Luv accepted it yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 31 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:46 am

Awesome ^^
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 31 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:48 am

I don't know Robo, the Sempha Fidel already have a huge part in Tipping the Scales, and are going to be very significant in Dark Lullaby. What is the main bad guy's reason for smiting the world? What does he stand for?
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 31 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:52 am

I don't mean they could work for the bad guy. I mean they would probably meddle some how.

The bad guy stands for himself. He thinks all intelligent life will evetually cause suffering to themselves and run itself into the ground, so he wants to purge Hyrule of any life.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 31 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:59 am

The Sempha Fidel work for the stability of society; in Dark Times and Dark Lullaby that puts them in alliance with the "good" side, in Tipping the Scales that puts them in alliance with the "bad" side. It's all about balance for them, so in your RP they would be completely against the villain, because he wants to obliterate society.
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 31 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:30 am

'kay.

Well, I started The New World everyone. Join up if you want.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 31 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:44 am

Oh my gosh I'm watching Lady and the Tramp and I'm at the part where the dogs are in the pound and howling and oh my gosh so sad! ;___;
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 31 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:08 am

OH MY GOD I REMEMBER THAT BIT.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 31 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:09 am

Ahh, but now it's over. Le sadness. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next