Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Mad King of Hyrule

Go down 
+7
shadow7900
Theodore Hastings
Fractured-Sanity
grocamol
RobotOwl
TangoOscar
Hillsy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fractured-Sanity

Fractured-Sanity

The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:09 pm

"The message has been sealed and we've been forbidden to open it." said Ritter. It was a true enough statement, never mind that they had brazenly ignored those measures. "As for payment, I think we can spare..."

He counted up to five on his fingers and waved back to Miles. Miles responded in kind, though hesitantly and a little bit confused. Ritter turned back and concluded, "Yes, five hundred ruppees for the pair of you."
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:16 pm

"Well I have no idea where he is, so sorry..." Nuala said with a shrug and went to leave.
Back to top Go down
http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:22 pm

"I'll do it." Blake said. "If she isn't doing it, give me her share and we have a deal."
Back to top Go down
Fractured-Sanity

Fractured-Sanity

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:28 pm

"If the madam is unwilling to help us out, then we'll gladly give you her cut. Though if I'm not mistaken, she seems to know who we're looking for if not where he is."

He sat back smugly in the saddle, and waited to see if this would illicit a response.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:33 pm

Nuala's jaw tightened at his smug expression, but she did her best not to react knowing that was what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:36 pm

"I knew she knew who and where he was a soon as she heard his name." Blake said, looking over at her. "I've done this sort of thing before. There are little things you can't help but show when you lie through your teeth."
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:40 pm

Nuala just threw Blake a look. She wasnt lying, technically, just not telling the whole truth.
Back to top Go down
Fractured-Sanity

Fractured-Sanity

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:41 pm

Ritter's smug expression stiffened. While he appreciated that half his work was being done for him, he didn't much like the idea of being around someone who could read tells better than he could.

"Perhaps if I mentioned that princess Zelda herself sent us you might be more amiable?" he ventured.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:45 pm

"Show me the letter, then I'll see if I can help you," she said bluntly and held her hand out.
Back to top Go down
Fractured-Sanity

Fractured-Sanity

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:51 pm

Ritter hesitated, then retrieved the letter from his coat pocket and handed it over. He had made doubly sure that their tampering had been invisibly mended, but perhaps there was some sort of invisible sign that he didn't know to look for. Magic was tricky like that.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:54 pm

Nuala opened the letter and raised an eyebrow. "This letter is blank..." she said, expecting some kind of explanation.
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:57 pm

Blake looked at the letter, and raised an eyebrow. He looked back at them. "Is this some kind of hoax?"
Back to top Go down
Fractured-Sanity

Fractured-Sanity

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:59 pm

Ritter feigned surprise "What? Let me see that!"
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:03 pm

Nuala sighed and handed the blank letter back.
Back to top Go down
Fractured-Sanity

Fractured-Sanity

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:08 pm

Ritter looked the blank piece of paper over, even holding it up to the sun to check for a watermark or something. "Blank..." he murmured. "Oh no, don't tell me this was just a ruse to get us out of her hair." groaned to the world in general.

Miles cautiously approached and cleared his throat. "Ah...is something wrong?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:10 pm

Nuala cleared her throat. "Are we done? If there is no message I assume you no longer need Konbei."
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:11 pm

Blake narrowed his eyes when he saw Ritter's fake surprise.

"...I think its about time someone comes clean." he said.
Back to top Go down
Fractured-Sanity

Fractured-Sanity

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:19 pm

"I'm afraid you don't understand the dynamics of our situation." said Miles, "Regardless of whether nor not there is a written message, we're still bound to our orders and have to deliver it."

Deflecting Blake's accusation, Ritter gave Nuala a look and said, "Yes, I think it's time someone does."
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:21 pm

"No, idiot. I mean you." Blake said darkly.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:28 pm

"You really want me to deliver a blank piece of parchment to someone..." Nuala said. "That's ridiculous."
Back to top Go down
Fractured-Sanity

Fractured-Sanity

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:50 pm

"It's not just a blank piece of paper." insisted Miles, "Perhaps merely delivering a blank message is a code in and of itself. Even if it's not, we are upholding a promise and fulfilling our duty. It's not for us to decide whether or not to do something just because it's strange."

Ritter gave Blake an affronted look. "What? We've been telling you the truth this whole time."
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:04 pm

"Yes well this whole thing seems a little shady to me..." Nuala commented.
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:27 pm

"You were't surprised. I know you weren't. You knew it was blank." Blake said. "What aren't you telling us?"
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:31 pm

The lone man noticed someone enter the forest nearby, he looked oddly familiar, he took out the parchment and looked upon it one more, it was his target.

He smiled, he drew up his hood, hiding his left eye that was covered by an eyepatch and began making his way.
Back to top Go down
https://lozrp.forumotion.com
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 8:57 pm

"Well seeing as Blake here said he'd be happy to do the job for you, I guess you don't need me anymore..." Nuala said, backing up before turning and walking away from them. Her plan was to find Konbei and ask him about this letter before anyone else got to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mad King of Hyrule
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next