Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued

Go down 
+4
Theodore Hastings
shadow7900
TangoOscar
Hillsy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
shadow7900

shadow7900

The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 5:36 am

Deserax finally made his way to the lake in his wolf, but once he returned to human, he was gasping for air. Sure. He could've gone up in flames after Konbei, but he wanted to save that for when he face him. And he didn't want to torch the forest.
"What... missed... did?" Deserax said in between pants.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 6:02 am

"Ugh, murdering is hardly a sin," Nuala said. "But maybe you could just tell Konbei you're not proud of what you've done."

------------

Konbei looked up and saw Deserax as he tended to Gwene. He rolled his eyes at the sight of him.
Back to top Go down
http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 6:06 am

"Hey, you can teleport! I ran!" Deserax then saw the sight before him and swear he saw the medalion Celeste had.

"Aww, The first exciting thing in a while and i miss it." He stood up straight after catching most of his breath. "Congrats though Celeste."

Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 6:09 am

"Thank you," Celeste said sincerely with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 6:26 am

"Apparently that's not what Hyrule thought, the next step was to escape jail if you got caught." Ryan shook head, "They had us kill in broad daylight, of all times was when the young Princess was out around to tour the Castle town........."

Ryan scratch his chin, "It was either kill or be disowned, I killed to stay.........all of us were captured seeing as half the Royal gaurd was there..............escaped Arbitor prison was the next trial if caught.....the whole trial was a massive cluster fuck......" He looked over to Nuala, "What did they have you do for a Nova?"
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 6:32 am

"I see," Nuala said. "When I was a child the rules were simple enough; either kill or be killed."
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:09 am

"Sounds boring." Ryan chuckled dryly as he walked, "Escaping was only just the begginning, what soon followed was what made a near civil war occur between the Gurin tribes."

"From five to thirteen, we were told to live on our own for a year in the dangerous part of the lost woods and fight on our own, no teamwork with other gurinfaitas or any other Faitas." Ryan nodded at the memory, "Yep, the average chance of survival for a young Gurin during the day was 50/50 at best regardless of abilities."

Ryan's face then darkened over his eyes, "But at night, the chance drops to 10 percent and that's if you can find a place to hide or take refuge from the dangerous creatures that roam the most dangerous part of the lost woods." His mood brightened up quickly, "But of course as everyone knows, a Faita never cares about what chance we have at survival." he grinned at Nuala. "Live for the fight and kill."
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:25 am

"Of course. The kill is the best part of a fight," she added. "Maybe not for the other person, but I do what I can to make sure they enjoy themselves."
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:41 am

"Hey Nuala, you never did talk much about your child hood yet here I am going on about a history that has blood and guts written in it." Ryan said to her, "Anything at all happen during your early years?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:48 am

"I don't talk about my childhood a lot because it wasn't that interesting," she shrugged and looked at Ryan. "It wasn't filled with tragedy or hardships or adventure. We left the tribe with my father who said we were then 'seperated', though I'm still not completely convinced about that... And Celeste and I ended up on our own, I raised her and the rest is, well, plain history I guess."
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:12 am

"So nothing afterwards then?" Ryan asked afterwards.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:25 am

"We kept to ourselves, survived on instinct and did what came naturally," Nuala said simply. "The next life-defining thing that happened was Konbei."
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:34 am

Lucan floated down to his powerful little friend and went to put his frail arms around her; a gesture of affection he had seen pointy-eareds do from time to time.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:42 am

Celeste giggled a little and returned the favour to Lucan. She smiled and a slight shade of pink graced her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:48 am

The flower nymph quickly dug into his bag and took out his pen and parchment.

What happened?
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:51 am

Dalikos had recovered with the help of the potion and Ilene was resting. Deserax expected Dalikos to jump in the water for his love of it. Dalikos didn't plan on doing that again for fear that there might be another beast.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:53 am

"Well, I guess this medallion gave me it's powers," Celeste said, showing him the green disc. "Making e the new forest Sage... Odd, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:54 am

Like Gwene said? Lucan wrote.

What you do now?
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:56 am

"Yes," Celeste nodded once. "I don't really know, Gwene has to find the other Sages."
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:57 am

And then what?
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:58 am

"And then we go and seal up the Evil Realm, and hope that nothing nasty tries to stop us," Celeste said with a slight frown.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:06 am

Lucan went to give Celeste another hug.

I can protect you! he wrote. If his mouth could move it would be in a wide grin.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:11 am

"I'm sure you can, Lucan," Celeste said and patted his back. "We would love your help."
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:25 am

"you really should do more with your time you know" Ryan smirked.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:25 am

Lucan jumped for joy and started to sing in petal chatter; what sounded like a quick rustle of leaves on the back of his head.

The Nympha-florum suddenly noticed a new face, and wrote a message down for Celeste.

Who is? it said as Lucan pointed a frail finger at Konbei.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next