Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued

Go down 
+4
Theodore Hastings
shadow7900
TangoOscar
Hillsy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:04 am

"All it is is a letter with the Royal Crest on it, one on the inside in ink and a wax one sealing the letter." Brenz explained.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:09 am

Eyphah stumbled back from the blast, but quickly recovered. A small scorch mark appeared on his chest. "None shall be spared from my revenge." he said in a grim manner before swinging horizontally at Celeste.

====

From a distance, a dark presence watched Ryan.
Back to top Go down
http://batmanrp.forumotion.com/
JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:28 am

Eyphah stopped his swing right when he heard that voice...Taigo. He jumped out of the way and backflipped onto higher ground. He silently stared at his old enemy before finally speaking.

"Yes, my revenge is with you...Taigo. I just felt the need of destroying your family. After all, you can't kill a few roaches and expect the rest to just die off." Eyphah said. "We shall fight to the death, Ryan. Just you and I..."

Eyphah held his blade to his side, his eyes blazing with green fiery fury at the mere sight of Ryan. "I have waited years, rotting away in a hellish realm! My hate for you...grew so much over those miserable years."

Eyphah grinned a horrible grin, one of insanity and bitter hate. "Are you wondering how I still exist? How I escaped my fate at the bottom of that accursed chasm, left to either...freeze or bleed to death?!" Eyphah shouted, his anger rising. "Do you want to know, Taigo?!!" his last word covered in bitterness and resentment.

Last edited by JohnnyCage on Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:30 am

(Groc, what happened to your post?)
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:28 am

(What the hell......I have no idea.....)

"Yeah, actually I do, You should be dead and here you are trying to kill my family." Ryan spat out in anger.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:35 am

Nuala finally made it back to where everyone else was when she saw Celeste involved in the fight. "Celeste!" she said, almost scolding her as she grabbed her arm and yanked her back.
Back to top Go down
http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:37 am

"Nuala, why... Never mind..." Deserax thought better and didn't question Nuala.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:47 am

Celeste just sighed irritabley at her sister and shook her head while Konbei charged Eyphah. He swung his blade out wide and slashed his back.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:48 am

Eyphah suddenly became calm and collected again.

"I was there, dying...and freezing in that harsh cold. I felt hopeless...my dream of achieving the impossible, crushed by you. Until...he came..." Eyphah said. "The man with the onyx eye, deluded by a dream of mass-destruction. He came, and rescued me from my bitter fate. He reincarnated me...drove my soul into this new artificial body."

Eyphah grinned. "I thank him for that, but unfortunately...I didn't feel the need to help him achieve his idiotic goal again, of wiping out Hyrule. I was actually glad I left the Onyx Blades after Daimus was defeated. Why should I destroy Hyrule, when I can govern over it? Make it fear me?" he finished his story.

"So you see Ryan...I am alive and well. I can't say the same for you once I'm finished here." Eyphah said with a grim expression. "After I kill you, I will go after your family...and your friends. I will hunt them down. One. By. One."

"...But if your son wishes to do die before you do, then I can fufill that wish." Eyphah quickly turned around and blocked Konbei's attack.
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:09 am

"Epyhah, my foolish cousin, is this how you treat family even though you deserved it?" The aged old Gurinfaita Loki said while walking down the mountain.

Ryan glanced up at his great great Uncle, the years have effected him only a little for most faitas that fight alot. "This is my fight uncle, it's time I finish it unlike I do with Nightmare." he looked back at Epyhah but then widened his eyes, "COUSIN, what the fuck!?"

"He's not a direct cousin, we used to fight side by side during the formation tribe wars, back when the faitas were more common than Hylians." Loki said with his eyes still on Epyhah with mixed feelings. "He's not a Taigo but we still treated each other like family............until he chose for mroe power."
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:24 am

Konbei went to send a left hook to Eyphah's jaw.
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:25 am

"Well Ryan, I know you value family and all, but your cousin is going to die. Hope you know that." Deserax then shot a large fire ball at Eyphah.
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:27 am

"I DIDN'T KNOW THIS SHIT!" Ryan yelled comically and pointing at Epyhah, "He's not my cousin either, My uncle just said he's not a direct cousin of his so that means he's not my cousin at all." He said with malice and glared at Epyhah
Back to top Go down
JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:28 am

Eyphah laughed before jumping out of the way, letting the fireball go for Konbei.

"Why don't we take this somewhere else, Taigo?"
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:31 am

Ryan glanced over out to Lake Hylia, "How about over there?" he pointed in the distance of the mountain to the lake.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:35 am

"Meet me there then, and don't bring anyone else..." Eyphah vanished.

(Sorry for just leaving. It's just that Eyphah's oppurtunity for revenge came up in the middle of the battle. Plus it's hard to have one guy vs five...)

-------

https://lozrp.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=30

-------

https://lozrp.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=31
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40