Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued

Go down 
+4
Theodore Hastings
shadow7900
TangoOscar
Hillsy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
JeSuisSawyer

JeSuisSawyer

The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:49 am

Verron hugged Cyrus closer as they sped up, letting her hair billow out behind them like a cape. She watched the dips and rolls of the feild rush by, as Death Mountain grew before them. Then Verron spotted something strange: a mound of vines ahead in the middle of the road.

"stop! what's that?" she pointed to the mound. Maybe it's something valuable! there was always valuable stuff hidden in random plants!
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:51 am

Cyrus bought the mare to a halt and dismounted and helped Verron down. "What is it?"
Back to top Go down
https://lozrp.forumotion.com
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:53 am

Ryan covered his mouth, "Damn, never been to this part of the mountain." he muttered
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:01 am

Lucan layed on the side of the road, unconscious from the Novafaitan's blow.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:03 am

"COME...ENTER THE FIRE, MORTAL." a violent demonic voice roared through the fire. As it spoke, the area's heat became more intense.
Back to top Go down
http://batmanrp.forumotion.com/
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:03 am

Deserax had left the hot spring and was walking along the road. He looked around. Being it was dark, he didn't see much. He looked one way however and saw an odd lump in the road. Deserax went to investigate and saw it was Lucan. He knelt down and put his hand on Lucan. He shook him slightly, trying to stir him.

"Lucan? Lucan, you ok?"
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:07 am

Ryan took off his trench coat to bear the heat as he headed onwards, "I've handled tough shit but this is insane."
Back to top Go down
JeSuisSawyer

JeSuisSawyer

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:09 am

the Sheikah woman hopped off the horse and knelt by the mound. "it.... it's breathing?!" she stood up quickly and backed away. The creature looked like some sort of mutant deku-baba.
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:13 am

Deserax looked up and noticed Verron.

"Yeah it's breathing. Try to kill it and I'll stab you."
Back to top Go down
JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:14 am

The heat of the fire was intense as hell. Literally.

Yet the fire did not burn, only inflicted intense burning pain that only warriors of legend could bear. Ryan was truly a legend. In the eye of the storm, with extreme distortion in the air due to the heat, an ominous altar could be seen.

"IMPRESSIVE. YOU HAVE COME THIS FAR, MORTAL. I CANNOT THINK OF ANY OTHER WHO COULD HAVE SURVIVED THE PAIN OF MY HELLFIRE. YOU...ARE WORTHY..." the voice praised Ryan's efforts. "TOUCH MY ALTAR, SO THAT WE MAY MEET FACE TO FACE. BLADE TO BLADE..."
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:20 am

"Bring it." Ryan spoke firmly as he went to the Altar and touch it, he had Samehada in his other hand for the next fight.
Back to top Go down
JeSuisSawyer

JeSuisSawyer

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:22 am

"no need for such violence" she brushed off his comment with a wave of her hand. "but what the hell is that thing? is it yours?" She dared to kneal down again and pick up the pitiful thing. It was actually kinda cute.
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:23 am

"Its... I cant remember the name, but this little guy is a master with wind. He helped me a few times, so i should help him at least."
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:27 am

(Saw the pic Sawyer, I was very impressed, and I fav'ed and commented.)

"Take it easy Deserax." Cyrus said, kneeling down to get a closer look. He thought seeing as they were near the hot springs they could help to revive it, but the hot water might hurt the poor thing. He had an idea, he picked the creature up and made to carry it all the way down Death Mountain to the Eldin Spring.
Back to top Go down
https://lozrp.forumotion.com
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:27 am

Lucan slowly woke up to the sight of a beautiful pointy-eared holding him in her arms. He looked around in alarm and flew away behind a rock.
Back to top Go down
JeSuisSawyer

JeSuisSawyer

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:36 am

She watched with delight as it flew through the air. "he doesn't have a name? well, i'll give him one. i'll call him.... Baba, on account of his looking like a deku-baba." She leaned over and held out her hand to the frightened plant. "it's okay, i won't hurt you" she cooed.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:37 am

All of the fire surrounding Ryan charged at him and engulfed. It lifted him off the ground, taking him to an unknown destination...

The fire meteor carrying Ryan crashed into an entirely whole new world.

It was a wretched, flat land with barren grounds of volcanic earth and chasms. A suphuric dust blew through the air, carried by a hot breeze that could suffocate the untrained. It was unbearably hot here, with an overcast of sulphur clouds that boomed with unearthly thunder and flashed with red lightning. This was a place of despair. This was hell.

OGQUAGLOTH

This was the plane of the deity that had summoned Ryan here.

Before Ryan, was an entirely unearthly being. One that resembled armor, but had the qualities of human anatomy. This armor was the being's body. His back was turned to Ryan, his tattered cape of wispy darkness blowing in the hot winds.

"So here you are, mortal..."

The black deity turned around to face Ryan. "Veins" could be seen in his body of armor, glowing with red demon energy. His jagged horned head resembled a wicked helmet. Red piercing dots for eyes flashed at Ryan through the black eye sockets of the deity. His mouth, a lipless maw of ghastly gray teeth.

"I have been waiting for eternity for a warrior like you."
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:38 am

"It's Lucan. You might want to apologize, cause they hate deku babas." Deserax was gald to see Lucan better though.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:47 am

(What happened to not remembering his name? XD )
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:48 am

Ryan frowned, "Shit just got real, and I'm not even joking here." Ryan said wide eyes afterwards, he unsheath Sou'unga and put away Samehada onto his back wrapped up. "Water won't work seeing as there aint any around here." he muttered and Held onto Sou'unga with both hands.

"Well let's get started then, unless you want to say something, let's end that waiting." Ryan said with stern look and a no nonsense attitude.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:56 am

"Of course..."

The deity unfolded his arms and held out his right hand.

"I do not intend to die...not now, not ever. This is merely a test of our powers."

A red lightning bolt struck the deity's hand, creating a jagged serrated greatsword of demonic craftsmanship. It gave off an intense aura of violent will.

"Behold, mortal. I AM LEGION!" Legion roared as he swung his blade to his side and walked towards Ryan.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:57 am

(Johnny, replied to the PM.)
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:00 am

(i was meaning his race.)
Back to top Go down
JeSuisSawyer

JeSuisSawyer

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:02 am

(k!)
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:02 am

(Hey Shadow, you should look at the chat page, I asked a really important question about Deserax and his attitude as of late.)
Back to top Go down
http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next