Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)

Go down 
+4
shadow7900
TangoOscar
JohnnyCage
grocamol
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:05 pm

"Those eyes..." Gwene said, defeated. "He gave in again." she collapsed to her knees as tears began to build up. A sudden surge of anger and pure hatred spread through her like a wild fire, there was only one to blame. "You!" she directed at Daimus "You did this!" she yelled at him.

"I? I did nothing of the sort." Daimus said calmly "He chose it on his own free will."

Gwene had heard enough, she drew out her blade and charged at Daimus in a blind rage.

With little effort, Daimus swung his arm and his backhand connected with her temple, the force of the swing sent her sliding across the sand until she lay in a heap, a deep gash lay across her temple and blood was pouring out of it. She wasn't moving a muscle.

Back to top Go down
https://lozrp.forumotion.com
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:28 pm

"Gwene!" Celeste said running over to her. Konbei, however, barely acknowledged the incident.
Back to top Go down
http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:48 pm

Dane struggled to get on his feet. The wound in his leg was almost too painful to stand, but he managed to take a deep breath and hold back the pain.

You let your anger control you again. his heart commented.

"My pride was at stake." Dane mumbled. "It's not my fault."

Do not lie to yourself. Look at the boy attacking you; facing the ones who care for him and refusing to relinquish his pride. He is a slave to his own stubornness and ambition. He is a slave to his own pride; and you are well on your way to becoming the same.

Dane looked around at the group of people fighting around him; the lad who had brought him here, the dark creature in the corner, one of the fighters dead on the ground...

"I have to do something." he told himself. "But I don't have any weapons."

I shall be your sword. Strike with me, and there shall be none to stand in our way.
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 8:23 pm

Atticus drew his sword, and it towards Konbei. "I'm sorry."

Brenz pulled out his hammer, and levelled it. "You have no fucking idea what I'm going to do to you two."
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 9:34 pm

"What the fuck." Ryhan said arriving nearby, "Konbei, damn it, I was going to use that to kill Daekronos." he yelled comically.

He then shrugged, "Meh, anyone mind telling me how this fucking happening again?" he sighed.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 2:16 am

"Atticus!" Nuala said. She put hersel between him and Konbei. "Don't you dare touch him," she said, looking at Brenz as well and activating her sword.
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 2:21 am

"Your son is gone, Nuala. And he's only going to come back if you let me rip the dark out of him." Atticus said. "And believe me, I'm good at that."

"No offense, but I don't give a shit about Konbei. After the one pulling the strings." Brenz said, looking to Damius.

"Nuala. Let me do this." Atticus said, taking a step forward.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 2:29 am

Dane limped over to Konbei and silently went to put a hand on his head. He had no sword with him, but he was confident in the weapon he now wielded.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 2:33 am

Konbei flinched away from Dane like he was dodging something and threw a punch at his face.

"Don't hurt him..." Nuala pleaded to Atticus.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 2:38 am

((Sent you a PM, Tango.))

Dane grabbed Konbei's fist and tried to use his grip to keep the boy from running away. He reached out for Konbei's head with his free hand.
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 2:40 am

"I'll try not to." Atticus said, stepping past her and leveling his sword.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 2:50 am

"Enough." Steven snapped as he drew his new sword and approached Konbei. "I'm ending this. You've had your chances, and you just crawled right back to Daimus each time."

Steven raised his sword to strike, but was immediately stopped as his blade was pulled back by some sort of chain-scythe. He turned around to see someone who he thought he killed back in the Daimus War...

The interloper was covered in dirty gauze like a mummy, and had pale deteriorating skin. His red eyes shone through his gauze covered face.
Malachi...
The undead Novafaita occultist let out a low demonic growl and retracted his chain-scythe.

Steven took out his shield and glared at Malachi with hate. This was the monster who killed Alastaire.

Last edited by JohnnyCage on Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://batmanrp.forumotion.com/
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 2:53 am

Konbei pulled his fist free from Dane's grip and stabbed his blade at his stomach. Nuala hesitated a little but stepped aside from Atticus, ready to intervene at a moment's notice.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:00 am

Dane narrowly avoided the blade, but was forced to put all his weight on his injured leg. This was too painful for Dane to ignore, and his leg gave out. As the gentry fell to the stone floor, he slowly crawled away from his distracted foe.

He couldn't go head first into the fight; not in his condition. He would need to wait for the opportune moment before making his move...
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:00 am

Atticus rushed in and parried Konbei's blade away from Dane.

(Woah, woah, what? Leastine?)
Back to top Go down
JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:01 am

(Oh shit, sorry. I meant Alastaire.)
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:02 am

Ryan cursed to see he arrived too late, "Why is it that Konbei keeps ending up in shit like this?" he wondered as he headed over to the conflict.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:05 am

Konbei turned his attention to Atticus and slashed his blade at his stomach as he tried to fight him off.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:06 am

Eyphah appeared above Ryan with a falling strike.
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:09 am

"Mutha fucka, get outa my site!" Ryan yell when he caught sight of Epyhah and slammed Daemorrak against the strike.
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:11 am

Atticus blocked the strike again, and made Konbei's shadow jump up so it would restrain him.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:12 am

Eyphah pushed away from the clash and landed. "Enough gibberish. Let's end this, Taigo!"
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:16 am

Ryan wielded both Samehada and Daemorakk and charge, "A Faita you are no more, I'll kick your ass all the way to hell's core!" He rhymed as he started swinging in a berserk fashion
Back to top Go down
JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:18 am

Eyphah dodged each strike and swung in between.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:20 am

Konbei went to slam the hilt of his blade into Atticus' temple but was held back by his shadow while Nuala watched nervously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next