Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 4)

Go down 
+6
Tigger
JohnnyCage
TangoOscar
shadow7900
RobotOwl
Hillsy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42
AuthorMessage
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 4) - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 4)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 4) - Page 42 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:23 am

Swiping up her sword quickly and re-sheathing it, Lyn backed up a few more paces on the drum, continuing her assault of arrows on the hands.

"Finish it!" she yelled as loudly as she could to those still fighting the eye up-close. "Now!!!"
Back to top Go down
JeSuisSawyer

JeSuisSawyer

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 4)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 4) - Page 42 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 6:01 pm

Verron decided now would be a good time to jump in, though she was on the opposite side of the drum. "HEADS UP!" With that, she threw her dagger, burrying it in Bongo's eye and narrowly missing Dane's head. She laughed. "whoops! clumsy me!"
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 4)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 4) - Page 42 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:28 am

Dane's yell at Verron was drowned out by the screech given off by the monster. The creature dissolved into a black mist and sunk into the drum, never to return.

The sinister aristocrat appeared where the monster had vanished, an amused smile upon his face.

"So you managed to destroy my puppet. I would congratulate you, but your only reward is a more painful death...brought by my own hands."
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 4)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 4) - Page 42 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:44 am

"Tch." Sergius scoffed "You really are up yourself aren't you."
Back to top Go down
https://lozrp.forumotion.com
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 4)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 4) - Page 42 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:12 am

Lyn didn't hesitate by changing her bow's aim from the destroyed monster to Veritas; her arrow was pointed straight between the bastard's eyes, and her own eyes were narrowed into slits.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't plunge this arrow straight through your skull," she hissed, her voice practically dripping acid.
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 4)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 4) - Page 42 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:03 am

Dalikos had rejoiced when the thing dissolved, but as soon as Veritas popped up, he held his sword at the ready.

"Well, we've beat that monster thing, so what makes you think that we will be so easy to beat?"
Back to top Go down
JeSuisSawyer

JeSuisSawyer

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 4)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 4) - Page 42 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 7:07 pm

"feh. bring it on, Prissy." Verron scoffed, holding her sage sword at the ready.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 4)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 4) - Page 42 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 4)
Page 42 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42