Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feast of Veritas (Continued)

Go down 
+3
shadow7900
TangoOscar
Theodore Hastings
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

Feast of Veritas (Continued) Empty
PostSubject: Feast of Veritas (Continued)   Feast of Veritas (Continued) EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 10:10 pm

I'd like to continue this. Without Roxel being the co-villan, this should become a lot easier for all of us. Before we start, I need to make a few tweaks to the plot to undo what Bongo has done:

1. There is no Bongo Bongo.

2. Darkra never came to the mansion to threaten Nuala, but Veritas did show her the Hall of Mirrors.

3. The OoT bosses did not come out of the mirrors. I have my own idea I wanted to use, but Roxel went ahead and did something I didn't want. Everyone but Rausten and Veritas have just walked into the Hall of Mirrors, the door locking behind them.

4. Dane has not had his soul sucked out, because there no longer is a Bongo Bongo to suck out his soul. He is still very weak, unarmed, and unable to fight. For all intents and purposes, let's just say Veritas beat the crap out of him in the dining room.

5. Those who were not in the FF Veritas forum may join; just assume they were invited to the feast and had been silent until now.

Other than these points, everything else remains the same. Veritas and Rausten are still fighting in the main hall, and the others have just been trapped in the Hall of Mirrors, with hundreds of reflections copying their every move.

Now without further ado, let the feast continue!
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: Feast of Veritas (Continued)   Feast of Veritas (Continued) EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:53 am

Konbei went to open the door but found it was locked. He pulled on the handle a few times and then beat his fist against the wood. "What the hell?!" He said.

"Konbei," Nuala said. "Theres no point, if anything you'll just make it worse." She rolled her eyes and looked around the mirrors, seeing countless reflections of herself. It was almost like the mirrors were mocking the guests; everywhere she looked, she couldn't help but see herself.
Back to top Go down
http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: Feast of Veritas (Continued)   Feast of Veritas (Continued) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 5:39 am

"Ok..." Deserax looked at all the hims. "What the fuck?"
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: Feast of Veritas (Continued)   Feast of Veritas (Continued) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 5:41 am

The reflections copied the groups movements perfectly, except for one on the far end that was half a second off.
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: Feast of Veritas (Continued)   Feast of Veritas (Continued) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 5:43 am

Dalikos was looking through all the reflections and caught one of them slightly off. "Any one else see that?"
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: Feast of Veritas (Continued)   Feast of Veritas (Continued) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 6:03 am

Gwene looked upon her reflections she looked left and right, while looking right, she shifted her left hand behind her back and quickly looked around at them all, she saw one of them hadn't copied her movement correctly. She pointed at it and yelled "There!"
Back to top Go down
https://lozrp.forumotion.com
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: Feast of Veritas (Continued)   Feast of Veritas (Continued) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 6:09 am

The defective mirror suddenly picked up its pace so it was in sync with the others.
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: Feast of Veritas (Continued)   Feast of Veritas (Continued) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 6:11 am

"I wasn't the only one who saw that then right?" Dalikos asked. Deserax kept his eyes on the one Gwene pointed out and walked toward it.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: Feast of Veritas (Continued)   Feast of Veritas (Continued) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 6:13 am

When the sight with the 'slow mirror' was cut when Deserax walked in front of her, she shifted her hand in front of her and placed it on her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: Feast of Veritas (Continued)   Feast of Veritas (Continued) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 6:33 am

The reflections followed her movement, except one right behind them, as if it could not see what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: Feast of Veritas (Continued)   Feast of Veritas (Continued) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 7:00 am

Deserax went up to the slow mirror and studied it. Nothing seemed out of place. Dalikos looked around and saw one didn't do what Gwene did. "Strange..." Dalikos said.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: Feast of Veritas (Continued)   Feast of Veritas (Continued) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 7:07 am

Without warning Deserax's reflection grabbed him and tried to claw out his eyes.
Back to top Go down
JeSuisSawyer

JeSuisSawyer

PostSubject: Re: Feast of Veritas (Continued)   Feast of Veritas (Continued) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 7:46 am

(hey! mind if i jump in? I'm gonna help Theo with the redeads, and im gonna play Verron)

The redead started to pull itself out of the so-called mirror, using Deserax's face as a hold. Suddenly, the other reflections shuttered and convulged, thier images morphing into creatures with rancid brown skin and black holes for eyes. They slowly steped out of their confinements and advanced on the Heros.
"oh HELL NO! i am NOT getting eaten by zombies today!" Verron exclaimed, having been uncharacteristically quiet and seemingly having appeared out of nowhere. She pried a shrivled hand off her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: Feast of Veritas (Continued)   Feast of Veritas (Continued) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 7:51 am

Deserax pushed the thing off of him and looked around quickly.

"There all freaking redeads!"
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: Feast of Veritas (Continued)   Feast of Veritas (Continued) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 7:51 am

Gwene drew her blades and hacked and slashed the redeads.
Back to top Go down
JeSuisSawyer

JeSuisSawyer

PostSubject: Re: Feast of Veritas (Continued)   Feast of Veritas (Continued) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:56 am

As the redeads were cut down, more appeared to take their place. they crawled over eachother, clawing at the guests hungrily. "We need to get out of here! Run through the mirrors, maybe they're our way out!" Verron cried, pulling another pair of zombie jaws from her arm.
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: Feast of Veritas (Continued)   Feast of Veritas (Continued) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:57 am

"Is that a good idea?" Dalikos shouted as he kicked another read dead.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: Feast of Veritas (Continued)   Feast of Veritas (Continued) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:01 am

A dozen piercing screeches rang through the hall, breaking the mirrors on both sides of the hall.
Back to top Go down
JeSuisSawyer

JeSuisSawyer

PostSubject: Re: Feast of Veritas (Continued)   Feast of Veritas (Continued) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:13 am

"got any other brilliant ideas?!"
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: Feast of Veritas (Continued)   Feast of Veritas (Continued) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:18 am

At the far end of the hall one of the broken mirrors revealed a secret passageway behind it. The only obstacle between the group and freedom was the army of ReDeads ready to tear them apart.

Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: Feast of Veritas (Continued)   Feast of Veritas (Continued) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:19 am

Deserax quickly formed a fire blade as did Dalikos. They started to slice at the readdeads to get to the secret passage.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: Feast of Veritas (Continued)   Feast of Veritas (Continued) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:21 am

(Readdeads? ReDead's that can read? Holy son of a....)

Gwene hacked her way through them all.
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: Feast of Veritas (Continued)   Feast of Veritas (Continued) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:22 am

(I know. :D Its a brilliant creation! An un stopable army!)
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: Feast of Veritas (Continued)   Feast of Veritas (Continued) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:27 am

Dane followed behind the others, trying to punch and kick the monsters that came too close.

The creatures were relentless, screeching even louder each time one of their own was felled.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: Feast of Veritas (Continued)   Feast of Veritas (Continued) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:31 am

Gwene had made it to the entrance to the passage, she looked back at the others and yelled at them "Come on! I don't want to leave you guys behind!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feast of Veritas (Continued)   Feast of Veritas (Continued) Empty

Back to top Go down

Feast of Veritas (Continued)
Page 1 of 33Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next