Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feast of Veritas (Continued)

Go down 
+3
shadow7900
TangoOscar
Theodore Hastings
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33
AuthorMessage
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

Feast of Veritas (Continued) - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feast of Veritas (Continued)   Feast of Veritas (Continued) - Page 33 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:31 am

Konbei and Nuala continued following the wisps, curious to know where they where going.
Back to top Go down
http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: Feast of Veritas (Continued)   Feast of Veritas (Continued) - Page 33 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:20 pm

The hallway was dark and winding. Had it not been for the wisps, the narrow space would've been pitch black.

Finally there appeared a light at the end of the long tunnel.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: Feast of Veritas (Continued)   Feast of Veritas (Continued) - Page 33 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 2:29 am

Konbei's spirits suddenly picked up when he saw the light and the pain in his leg seemed to fade a little as came closer to what he could only hope was an exit.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: Feast of Veritas (Continued)   Feast of Veritas (Continued) - Page 33 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 6:13 am

The tunnel led to a small circular space paved with smooth stones. There was nowhere to go but up; by using the metal handlebars jutting out of the far side of the space. The clear blue sky smiled down on the heroes.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: Feast of Veritas (Continued)   Feast of Veritas (Continued) - Page 33 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 6:46 am

When they reached the top, Konbei sank to his knees with relief and exhaustion. A weak smile played at his lips as reality sank in and he looked to the others and shook his head a little in disbelief.

It took a moment for Nuala to realise the ordeal truly was over; after surviving every one of Veritas' tricks and illusions, her first thought was that this was all just another cruel trick - but she soon realised it wasn't. She looked behind her into the depths of the well where it had all started and smirked; perhaps she deserved that for killing and stealing that soldier's invitation. Either way, karma worked in strange ways and maybe now she was a hero.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: Feast of Veritas (Continued)   Feast of Veritas (Continued) - Page 33 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 6:52 am

Dane followed Nuala out of the nightmare and fell on the soft grass in Kakariko Village. Near his exhausted feet was a sign:

Kakariko Well
DANGER: DO NOT ENTER!

The sign made Dane want to laugh. It had no idea how right it was.
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: Feast of Veritas (Continued)   Feast of Veritas (Continued) - Page 33 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 7:00 am

Deserax came out and then collapsed on the grass. He laidthere for a moment, but then went over to Konbei. He extended an arm to help him up.

"We did it!"
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: Feast of Veritas (Continued)   Feast of Veritas (Continued) - Page 33 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 7:14 am

The wisps floated out of the well and into the heavens.

"Wonder where they're going..." Dane thought aloud.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: Feast of Veritas (Continued)   Feast of Veritas (Continued) - Page 33 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 8:37 am

"Back to the goddess, if that's what they believed in," Nuala said.

Konbei looked up at Deserax and accepted his help. "Sorry 'bout your brother," he said sincerely.
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: Feast of Veritas (Continued)   Feast of Veritas (Continued) - Page 33 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:01 am

Deserax didn't let it bother him to much.

"Hey, i can't be sad about it forever. I'll miss him, but i know he would not want me to cry, or be sad for too long." Deserax looked up to the sky and saw the wisps starting to float away. He rubbed his eyes, partially form light, and partially from tiredness. When he stopped, he swore he saw the wisp that came from Dalikos wave at him. He rubbed his eyes again, and the wisp was just a ball of white.

"Huh..."
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: Feast of Veritas (Continued)   Feast of Veritas (Continued) - Page 33 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:20 pm

With a grunt of pain, Dane got onto his feet. The sun had just started to rise over the graveyard; it was a new day, filled with boundless potential.

"Well, I think it's about time we headed home." the gentryman smirked. "I've had enough of this place for one day."
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: Feast of Veritas (Continued)   Feast of Veritas (Continued) - Page 33 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 1:36 am

"I'm all for that!" Deserax looked at everyone.

"Ok, so now that we are done with all the dark and depressing crap, who wants to party?!"
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: Feast of Veritas (Continued)   Feast of Veritas (Continued) - Page 33 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:20 am

"I think I'll go see the doctor first, if you don't mind." Dane said as he limped away. "Get these wounds looked at. Then I'll go talk to uncle Attics."

The gentry chuckled at the mention of the captain. "It's funny. I stole his invitation to this hell-hole because I expected t meet with nobility. Now I can't decide if I should apologize or demand he should be grateful I went instead!"
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: Feast of Veritas (Continued)   Feast of Veritas (Continued) - Page 33 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:36 am

"You'll go to the doctor aswell," Nuala said to Konbei before could accept Deserax's invitation. She turned to the others. "Well, I hope the next time we see each other we won't have to fight for our lives. Though knowing Hyrule, I'm sure the next villain is already making his move."

She gave a small smirk and turned with Konbei, eager to get as far away from that place as she could.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: Feast of Veritas (Continued)   Feast of Veritas (Continued) - Page 33 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:58 am

((Alrighty, just get your OCs out of sight and I'll put the final post! Karl, if you could lock this up once I'm done, that would be great.))

"I suppose I'll see you around then." Dane smiled as he made his way towards the local potions shop for medicine.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: Feast of Veritas (Continued)   Feast of Veritas (Continued) - Page 33 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:06 am

Konbei nodded at Dane and Deserax before he and Nuala set off on their own path.
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: Feast of Veritas (Continued)   Feast of Veritas (Continued) - Page 33 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:54 pm

"Maybe i need to go to a doctor too..." He said to himself. He waved to Konbei and Nuala, and then to Dane.

"Well guys, I'm going to go to a doctor, then back to training! Or adventuring... Which ever comes first." Deserax waved to Dane, then went into his wolf form and started running to castle town.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: Feast of Veritas (Continued)   Feast of Veritas (Continued) - Page 33 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 5:38 am

The first rays of the sun pierced the sleepy village. A cuccoo crowed somewhere nearby, and the town slowly rose from its cold stillness. The new day had begun.

Amid the waking villagers and new beginnings a subtle pang lingered in the hearts of the surviving guests. It was felt by all, but noticed by none. The nummed wounds created by the Feast of Veritas still remained, and no amount of magic, medicine, or time would ever be able to wash it away.

Day had fully embraced the land of Hyrule when a silent cackle echoed from within the Kakariko well. Etched letters dulled with time slowly began to shift on the wooden sign in front of the hole to oblivion:

Veritas vos Liberabit: The Truth will set you free.

THE END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feast of Veritas (Continued)   Feast of Veritas (Continued) - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Feast of Veritas (Continued)
Page 33 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33