Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...

Go down 
+9
RobotOwl
Tigger
shadow7900
Fractured-Sanity
Xantospoc22
TangoOscar
Yukki
Theodore Hastings
JeSuisSawyer
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:44 am

TROLL BOGIES. XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000464321816
shadow7900

shadow7900

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:44 am

Hahaha, MY PLAN IS A SUCCESS!
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:45 am

I GOT IT!

NYAN CAT ORCHESTRATED. <33

jkjkjkjkjk. Lyn would kill me.
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:45 am

I need to find a theme for Ayleth, Ember and Gahan. Razz
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:47 am

THEO!

GET US A TWO WAY TICKET TO A RANDOM THREAD IN THE FORUM!

I dont care what you all say, we need one. Real badly.

THEO! RANDOM THREAD!

(All the cookies in the world if you get who says things like that, in that format.)
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:49 am

You'll have to ask Tigger now. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:49 am

Hm... Currently I'm debating between "Remain" by Tyrone Wells and "Get Off My Back" by Bryan Adams... Hm...

Or maybe even "Will The Sun Ever Shine Again"....
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:54 am

You know, it seems I'm only ever RPing with Robot these days... I need more people to flock to me... XD

I'm going to do something in Moonlight. -evil ass smirk-
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:55 am

... HAHAHAHAHA PERFECT!

"And I don't give a damn about my bad reputation!"

XD
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:58 am

Aww... Theo got his powers taken... Sad

TIGGER!

GET ALL OF US A TWO WAY TICKET TO A RANDOM RP THREAD! STAT!

Seriously. I think we all could use one. I know Yukki does. XD

TIGGER! RANDOM THREAD!
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 7:00 am

.. Leave me and my RP antisocialness alone, Shadow. >3>
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 7:02 am

Sozzy Shadow, I can't do zat either without talking to Karl about it first. ^^ I'll ask 'im about it though!
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 7:02 am

Careful Yukki. Hillsy doesn't like those who don't join RPs. Just ask Zeldafan! Laughing
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

Who says anything about that? I just mean a random fix.

Ok, then. I shall, somehow, wait.
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 7:03 am

I'm not NOT joining an RP, I'm just waiting for a spot open that I won't feel rude jumping in to.
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 7:04 am

We can go over to my forum, if Yuki has an FF account. I'll make a random thread! ^3^
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 7:04 am

Hm...

Maybe you could team up with mine and RobotOwl's team in Mad King? (: Lyn and Auroan are about to go ADVENCHURIN'. Plus her thief character showed up and Lyn's pissed. But what else is new. ^^'
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 7:07 am

Sorry, Luv, I don't have one. ><; /can't even remember the last time he went on FF. But you guys go have fun. :3

Oh, Tigger?~ Mf. I wouldn't want to be a bother. ^^
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 7:07 am

Pft, wouldn't be a bother at all. Lyn needs to work on her social skills anyways. P:

Lyn: I heard that! >_<

See? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 7:10 am

Dalikos is trying, but failing horribly.

-Sad Dalikos is Sad Sad -
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 7:10 am

I am LOVING the relationship between Dalikos and Lyn. We need to continue it. XDD
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 7:11 am

I'm already in Mad King, RPing with Robot. And... heheh... he's a guy. ^^;

But I could try to set something up for you in Mad King, Yuki. I have fourteen OCs, after all, and I'm only using two at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 7:13 am

Eep... Sorry! ^^'

Ah, this video ALWAYS makes me laugh. XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4TyqYsC26g

So I suggest you go outside and ride a bike, hop in a pool or play with kittens so you get away and do productive work WHERE WAS I?
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 7:13 am

I-I'll gladly join if I'm welcome, I just don't want to be butting in. ><;; Sorry. Thank you so much, though. I appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 7:14 am

Pft, dun worry, Yukki. Just ask Karl since it's his rp, and ask Robot if they wouldn't mind you joining us. ^^

If I were you I'd join a guild and always raid and never never never never leave my house again~

Edit:

BLUEBERRIES!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next