Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Mad King of Hyrule

Go down 
+7
shadow7900
Theodore Hastings
Fractured-Sanity
grocamol
RobotOwl
TangoOscar
Hillsy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:45 am

(We'll leave it be for now, am trying to set mood.)
Back to top Go down
https://lozrp.forumotion.com
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:47 am

Ryan sat onto the roof and contemplated his plan to sneek into the castle.
Back to top Go down
Fractured-Sanity

Fractured-Sanity

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:46 am

(So I assume we're starting over here?)
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:51 am

(Yep, it didn't really have a chance to take off, so thought it might be nice to have a fresh start.)
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:10 am

"Salutations, Mr. Taigo." a voice greeted from behind Ryan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:13 am

(Could I join this?)
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:16 am

(I don't see why not. You don't have to ask for permission.)
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:23 am

Deserax slashed at a guard, crippling him and making the path in front of him clear.

"That's for putting Ilene in prison!" Deserax had started a small riot of sorts. Riot being him taking out a few guards and them chasing him through town. He came upon the draw bridge, but a it was starting to close.

"Hell no!" Deserax shouted. He transformed into his wolf form, mid sprint and used the extra boost of speed to run up the rising bridge. It started to go into a 75-80 degree angle and Deserax changed back into his human and grabbed the top of the bridge. He pulled himself up and just as it was about to close, he jumped off into the creek. He swam back to the surface and pulled himself up out of the creek. He took of running to get away from the town. It wouldn't be to long before they came after him.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:24 am

"Sure," Konbei said. He threaded his fingers through her's and started leading her back to his home.
Back to top Go down
http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:25 am

Gwene looked at his sword "I see you still have the one I gifted you." she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:25 am

Hmmm..?" Ryan looked over, "Hey man, how's it going.....?"
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:28 am

"Yeah, what did you think I would get rid of it?" Konbei said.
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:29 am

Ilene

Ilene kicked the metal door. It had a huge dent in it from the many times she had kicked it. "I can't believe i was so careless!" She sat back down on the cold floor and thought how could she get out of this one.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:35 am

Golith walked pleasantly along the path to Hyrule Castle Town when he saw the drawbridge begin to close.

"No no no no no goro!!!" he shouted as he ran as fast as his legs would carry him to the moat. He failed to reach it in time, but as he cursed and stomped his feet he noticed someone leap over the bridge and fall into the creek. He ran to meet the Hylian as he got out of the water.

"What happened, goro?" he asked, almost out of breath from running so much.

------

Prometh walked along the tiled roof to where Ryan was.

"Tis a lovely view, think you so?"
Back to top Go down
Fractured-Sanity

Fractured-Sanity

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:37 am

Miles paced back and forth in the castle courtyard. He was glad that the castle walls were able to keep out the rioters, who seemed to act up with alarming frequency since the old king died. Still, these things had a way of sorting themselves out...hopefully.
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:38 am

"Hmph it was till you showed up.......and before the previous king died." Ryan replied with a glare.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:39 am

"No... well maybe." she admitted "I mean, I did leave you without telling you I had left, but I didn't have a choice."
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:41 am

Deserax shook some of the water off him. He looked up and saw a goron.

"Uh... Short story short, it's going to be a while before i can go back to my house..."
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:44 am

"His Majesty certainly shall be missed." Prometh sighed. He then turned to look Ryan in the eye. "However, do you truly believe that murdering the new king shall bring peace?"

---

"But...why is the bridge down, goro?" the bard frowned.
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:46 am

"They were trying to keep me in. Put me in jail most likely. Or kill me. Not likely though. Why were you trying to get into town?"
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:46 am

"........." Ryan narrow his eyes, "I'm not going to avoid it, how did you come across that information?" he asked while quickly standing up.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:55 am

Prometh chuckled. "The Sempha Fidel is everywhere, Mr. Taigo. We keep an eye on troublemakers such as yourself. It makes it much easier to deal with you once you step out of line."

---

The large Goron showed Deserax his lute. "I'm a bard, goro."
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:01 am

"Mhm... You could've left a note or something..." Konbei said quietly.
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:02 am

"Oh, so you play music? Cool!" Deserax pulled out the ocarina he had gotten a while ago. He had it repainted very carefully to look like a whine red color.
"I play this once in a while."
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:04 am

The Goron examined the small instrument in awe. "Do you know any songs, goro?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mad King of Hyrule
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next