Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Mad King of Hyrule

Go down 
+7
shadow7900
Theodore Hastings
Fractured-Sanity
grocamol
RobotOwl
TangoOscar
Hillsy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
grocamol

grocamol

The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:08 am

The practically felt thick in a quick second, "I'm only going to say this once, the new King will die even if I fail to attempt myself. The New King has set in motion what should never happen, it will start a war....."

Ryan swiftly took out Samehada and the bindings snapped off letting Samehada fall onto the roof with a crash from its weight, "We already know what's going to happen here so let's see if you can prevent me from killing the king." he said the last part with grin, thus showing his teeth that almost looked jagged.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:13 am

"I know I should have." she stopped him and stood in front of him. "Most of the reason I left was to protect you and your family." her eyes were begging to form tears "You have to believe me, the words on your sword are true to my heart, and I couldn't let anything happen to you."
Back to top Go down
https://lozrp.forumotion.com
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:16 am

"Killing the king will only bring more chaos, Mr. Taigo." Prometh said as he lifted his arm and held his hand in the air. In a burst of flames his weapon fell into his hand: a double-headed executioner's axe.

"Yet if you wish to play cat and mouse for now, then so be it. Try as you may I will not let you touch him!"
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:17 am

"Yeah, I know..." Konbei sighed. He didn't want to fight with her but he didn't like the idea of anyone, even Gwene, thinking he needed protection. "But I really don't need anyone looking out for me..."
Back to top Go down
http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:19 am

"Well, i can play zelda's lullaby, some of the song of healing and i am able to play the Goron's lullaby a bit."
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:19 am

Gwene swallowed and nodded "Okay."
Back to top Go down
https://lozrp.forumotion.com
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:20 am

"Cat and Mouse, more like the shark and fish!" Ryan yelled as he ran over and Swung Samehada At Prometh's Sword instead of him.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:26 am

"Ooooh! I know that last one goro!" Golith shouted as he took out his coin and strummed his lute in the wrong key. He sang with the grace of a drunken gymnist, screeching and blaring his voice in such a terrible way that the nearby animals fled from the noise.

---

Prometh took hold of his axe and quickly swung it to meet Ryan in mid-air.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:30 am

"Now can we put this behind us, please?" Konbei said.
Back to top Go down
http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:31 am

Ryan pushed at the meeting of weapons and kick at Prometh's leg.
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:32 am

(-blank face, ears start to bleed-) Deserax tried not to cover his ears. Deserax was about to speak his mind, but thought better and just said something small.

"Your just slightly," Deserax made a very small gap with his fingers, "Of key."
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:13 am

"Oh? Thank you, friend! I didn't notice!"

The Goron plucked yet another wrong key and continued his ear-piercing screech of a lullaby.

---

Prometh stepped away to avoid the kick and went to strike Ryan's left ribs.
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:15 am

Ryan jump and used Samehada to hit Prometh over the head.
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:16 am

Deserax did a mental face palm, but put the ocarina in his mouth and started playing it in the right key, hopefully helping guide Golith to the right key.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:20 am

Without realizing it, Golith followed the ocarina's pitches and sang Goron's lullaby successfully.

The bard yawned loudly. "That song always makes me sleepy, goro."

---

Prometh held his axe up with both hands to block Samehada's teeth. He then went to kick Ryan in the chest to make some distance between them.
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:22 am

Ryan was sent across the roof near the edge and back flipped onto the next house roof, "Your move."
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:25 am

In a flash of light Prometh disappeared and reappeared behind Ryan, ready to cleave the Taigo in two horizontally.
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:26 am

Deserax put away his ocarina and smiled. "Nice job. You're a good player. And yeah, it would make Gorons a little tired. It is after all the Gorons lullaby."
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:28 am

Golith shook himself awake and smiled.

"Thank you, goro. I like you, brother! What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:33 am

Ryan stomped the roof they were on and the whole place collapsed, appearently Ryan wanted to lead Prometh over and disorent him in the collapse. Ryan used his senses to find Prometh in the dust of the old house they jumped onto and collapsed, 'gotcha' he thought and Swung Samehada at the shadow silloute.
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:33 am

"Heh. Thanks. Deserax. Deserax Sevecan. You?" He extended his hand for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:39 am

"Golith the Goron, goro!" the bard vigorously shook Deserax's hand, unaware of how strong his grip was.

---

The silouette turned out to be nothing but a piece of the broken roof, which crumbled under Samehada's power. From out of the dust came a giant executioner's axe flying straight towards Ryan.
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:40 am

Deserax felt like his hand was being crushed but didn't want to just shout 'AAAAAAAAHOWWWWWW'.

"Uh. Y-your... my hand..."
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:42 am

Golith looked down and quickly let go of the boy's hand.

"I'm so sorry brother! I didn't mean it goro!"
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:43 am

Ryan slammed Samehada at the axe like a bat and looked for Prometh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mad King of Hyrule
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next