Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued

Go down 
+4
Theodore Hastings
shadow7900
TangoOscar
Hillsy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:59 pm

Lucan fought back against thecreature as best he could, though it seemed his power had little effect on such a massive creature.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 2:26 am

"Shit," Konbei cursed when Gwene still wouldn't wake up. He looked around frantically for Celeste as the creature started to advance on them again.

Konbei turned and saw it was seconds away from attacking Celeste. "Celeste!" He shouted and tossed the Forest Medallion at her.

She caught it in her hands and a surge of power filled her body and erupted outwards from her in a green flash, blinding the Barinade and giving her enough time to slash at it. It recoiled and backed up some.

----------------------

Nuala, who was still waiting at the Goron Village on Death Mountain, stood up when she saw Ryan and Loki leaving. She called out to them and headed over.
Back to top Go down
http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 2:28 am

"Yo." Ryan nodded over. "Thought you were dead." he grinned. "Did you beat up death to get your life back?" Ryan chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 2:30 am

Praenuntius was out in Hyrule Field, his arm covered.
Back to top Go down
https://lozrp.forumotion.com
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 2:56 am

"Not quite," Nuala said. "Konbei brought me back, I heard about his behaviour also..."

---------

Celeste was shocked by the new power she seemed to recieve, but she had no time to think about it now. The Barinade was retalliating back at her with it's tenticle swiping quickly through the air. The strange, green power coated her blade as she swung at it and sliced the apendenge clean off. The power exploded throught the enemy and travelled to its main body, killing the nodules stuck all over its bulbous base.
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 2:59 am

"pfft, that boy makes me wonder if I should've pounded more lessons into his head." Ryan sighed.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 3:02 am

"It's not his fault," Nuala said. "So, what have been doing with yourself while I've been dead. Find anyone else?"
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 3:05 am

Lucan watched silently as Celeste pulverised the creature. He shook in admiration of his new friend as well as fear of her strength. Were all pointy-eareds this strong?

-----

Dane followed the soldier until they reached Rausten's office.
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 3:06 am

Ryan laughed, "I doubt any other woman could do what you can...........nah, You cought my eye when we first faught." He shrugged at the memory.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 3:51 am

"I know," Nuala said to both comments and gave him an 'innocent' smile.

-----------------

The Barinade soon blackened and shrivelled up as it died. Celeste panted and looked at Konbei as he walked over to her.

"You're the Forest Sage..." he said both as an explanation and realisation. "Shit, that's... wow," Konbei laughed a little and shook his head.

"...My gosh," Celeste said, catching her breath. "I would never in my wildest dreams have guessed or even suspected that..."

Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 3:59 am

Ryan glanced around, "Have you seen Konbei recently by the way?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 4:03 am

"Not since yesterday, why?" Nuala said.
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 4:03 am

Dalikos woke up just as he saw Celeste use her new powers. "Wha... Ho... Nice Celeste." He said, reaching for a potion in his pocket. Ilene put down the shiled and felt really dizzy. She hadn't needed to put htat much reliance on a spell in a while, and it took a toll on her.

"Thank god you blasted it when you did... I wasn't going to be able to keep that up for much longer."
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 4:06 am

"Oh... you're welcome," Celeste nodded, a little dazed.
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 4:11 am

"Jus' mak'n sure he's fine." Ryan shrugged and headed down the mountain.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 4:19 am

Nuala walked with him. "Good. He needs to be kept under close watch," she said as more of an instruction rather than a comment.
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 4:26 am

"no kidding." Ryan spoke dryly as he left the mountain into the village below.
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 4:32 am

Atticus raised an eyebrow as he watched Celeste. "Well...this is unexpected..."

Skavrix snorted. "I don't know about this Sage thing, but you fought like true warriors. My clan would be impressed."
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 4:50 am

"I don't know much about it either... I, I don't really know what to do with it..." Celeste admitted.

--------------------

"Ryan, I want to ask you something," Nuala started seriously. "Are you honestly disappointed in Konbei?"
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 4:53 am

"We shall see how things turn out." Atticus put simply.

"I'm sensing you've been put in a position of power, and yet you are so modest." Skavrix laughed. "How curious you Sca'ki are."
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 5:04 am

"You're lucky, Celeste," Konbei said, perhaps a little jealous.

Celeste merely nodded. "I suppose we just wait for the next sage to be revealed. Though I hope it's quick..."
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 5:08 am

"...hopefully." Atticus repeated.

"Well, I should be getting back. This should make an intresting story. The Sca'ki Who Fought Valiently." Skavrix mused. "You should meet my mother, Celeste. She is our dominant female. She'd like you very much."
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 5:09 am

Ryan glanced over to Nuala, "Honostly Nuala, his childhood differs form mine but I always believed to work for being strong and powerful." He looked on ahead, "Konbei is starting to get a look in his eyes, he's always overconfident...... he's actually starting to worry me that he might have never took the teachings I gave him to heart."
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 5:21 am

Celeste gave a quaint smile. "I would like that, meeting new people always interests me," she said.

--------------

"He took them to heart, believe me," Nuala said. "Only he took them the wrong way. He looks up to you like an idol."
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 5:33 am

"........hehe." Ryan chuckled then laughed, he then kept laughing till he had to hold his stomach. "Damn, I've never heard those words used together." he gasped until he could chuckle somemore. "The kid's a fucking chip off the old block." he laughed uproaressly, "He goes on a murder streak under the influence of some force." he tried to stop laughing but only to let out some chuckling. "I'm not proud of what I do but I tried to keep my sins from passing onto Konbei."

Ryan shook his head and sighed, "You know, at the ripe age of 5 before the wars, Gurinfaita were told to murder as a right of passage."

Loki shook his head at the history, "Tch, I actually had to help Shima to change the council of the Gurin tribes"

"Right, that was about 8 years after my first kill....." Ryan paused then shook his head, "And that isn't the half of it, My whole generation was on the nexus tipping point of when the Gurin Tribes changed. Meduri is a very good prime example of that, she is somewhat evil......but she's coming around.....honostly, Konbei has it easier than I did."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next