Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued

Go down 
+4
Theodore Hastings
shadow7900
TangoOscar
Hillsy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 8:51 pm

"...you've got good intentions in your heart." Brenz said. "...being a noblemen is more of a label than a an actual fact. Most people aim for the title for the power, the oppurtunity it brings. What really makes someone noble is who they are, want they want for themselves and the people around them."
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 9:49 pm

(Well said Robo. Very well done. XD )

Dane was silent the rest of the way to Castle Town, Brenz's words echoing in his head.

Mabye he was chasing the wrong dream...
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:40 pm

(...okay?)

When they arrived in Castle Town, Brenz took in a deep breathe.

"Ahh...the air tastes the same." he mused.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 11:40 pm

(This whole thing for me is about Dane's transformation, and Brenz has helped him move forawrd. That's what I meant by 'well said'.)

Dane looked around the town center. Even though he had only been away from it for a day, it seemed like he had not seen the bustling townspeople in years. Perhaps it was a sense of appreciation he was feeling.

"Well I best be heading home." Dane said, still looking at the scene. "Where can I find you if I need to later?"
Back to top Go down
JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:13 am

Eyphah was blown back by the wind energy. He was being attacked relentlessly, with many injuries. Yet he still stood. "You will tire yourselves out eventually, and I shall still be standing. My body knows no limits."

Eyphah stabbed his sword into the dirt and somersaulted onto higher ground.
He began chanting ancient tongue, possibly old Gerudo. His eyes began to flash and his sword split into multiple segments. The numerous segments hovered in the air, and with Eyphah manipulating their movement, commanded them to swoop down on his enemies.

====

A scolding ball of flames burst through the clouds and swooped down to engulf Ryan. A few seconds later, he was back at the Temple Ruins. Everything was calm. No heat, no flames, and no intense demonic activity. It was a peaceful gloominess and dead silence. A few crows passed by overhead to break that silence.

[i]

Last edited by JohnnyCage on Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://batmanrp.forumotion.com/
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:23 am

Ryan swung Daemorakk to test out the weight, "Roar for me Daemorakk, Samehada is still my main sword but show me your potential!" he said to Daemorakk
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:25 am

"You really don't know us then do you?!" Deserax shouted as he blocked one of the segments.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:29 am

Daemorakk did not reply, for it was not a sentient sword. It only gave off a violent aura.
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:32 am

"Tch, sentient or not, this sword's aura is not for the weak." Ryan muttered as he sheathed it onto his back along with Samehada, the other swords were put in their respective places on his person.

Ryan glanced around, "This place...........my soul feel almost at home here." he wispered to himself and looked for a way out.
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 1:26 am

"I'm not sure yet. Don't know if I want to go back to the palace just yet." Brenz said. "...I'll go stay at the inn. Meet me there, if you need me."
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:48 am

Dane
"I'll do that. Till then." Dane waved as he headed towards his home.

---

Dane cursed when he saw guards outside his house. He quickly jumped out of the main street to stay out of sight. They must have placed guards there to keep him from returning. His original crime was hardly worth the trouble, but escaping from jail was a capital offense. The military probably expected him to try and murder Verron and her rescuer.

He walked back towards the inn, making sure to take the long way through the city's alleyways. He was a criminal now, and needed a place to lie low; Brenz was the perfect man to ask.

---

Lucan

The sword segment soared through the air towards Lucan, who quickly flew around to avoid the blade.
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 3:13 am

Brenz was sitting in a little alcove in the corner of the inn, by the window with a drink.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 3:19 am

Dane walked inside and quickly sat down in a chair near Brenz, making sure no guards were around or following him.

"The guards didn't like it that you broke me out. They've staked out my house and I can't get inside."
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 3:22 am

"...well, bugger. Things are going well, then." Brenz sighed. "...you know what would be good. A Royal Letter Of Pardon. I used to be able to write those when I had my crest."
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 3:27 am

"They won't let me anywhere near His Majesty, that's for certain." Dane shook his head.
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 3:31 am

"Yep, but your near me." Brenz said. "And somehow, I'll have to do."
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 4:43 am

Dane looked over at Brenz with a confused look on his face.

"What are you proposing?"
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:40 pm

Konbei threw several chunks of ice at each blade to knock them off course. "I have no limits either," he said with a confident smirk.
Back to top Go down
http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 3:27 pm

"If we can get somethingge one." Brenz said. that looks vaguely like a letter of pardon, I reckon we could forge one." Brenz said.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 8:44 pm

Each blade segment returned to Eyphah's hand and rejoined into his sword. He leapt down before vanishing and reappearing next to Konbei with a swing at the side.
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 9:40 pm

Deserax ran to Eyphah and stabbed at his side.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 9:59 pm

"And how do you propose we get something like that? I don't know what one looks like, do you?"

---

Lucan went to throw a sharp wind at Eyphah.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:56 am

(Sorry for the long waits, guys.)

The sword and wind pierced through Eyphah. His body slowly turned to shadow and exploded into many sharp fragments of some green crystalline substance. This Eyphah was just a decoy, for the real one had vanished off to a safe distance until it was destroyed.

Eyphah jumped back into the battle with a surprise downward swing at Celeste.
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:58 am

Ryan ran out from the altar he entered, he could feel a fight nearby.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:03 am

Celeste gasped a little and jumped out of the way of the blade as it passed her. She instinctively splayed her hand an burst of green energy radiated out at Eyphah.
Back to top Go down
http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next