Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)

Go down 
+4
shadow7900
TangoOscar
JohnnyCage
grocamol
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 4:39 am

Konbei looked over at Gwene. "...It's her own fault for trying to stop me," he said.

Nuala hardly knew what to say, she shook her head slightly and looked at him sadly. Atticus was right, this wasn't her son.
Back to top Go down
http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 4:44 am

Atticus dodged the attacks quickly. "I thought you were better than this, Konbei."
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 4:47 am

Deserax clenched his fist.

"You just... Don't give a fuck..." Deserax moved his fist and warped behind Konbei, following with a shalsh to his midsection.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 4:56 am

Konbei turned and drove his katana towards Deserax's chest at the same time Nuala stepped forward to block Deserax's blade with her own. But she got in the way of the attack and Konbei's blade pierced straight through her middle.

Last edited by TangoOscar on Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 4:57 am

Deserax's eyes widened as he felt Nuala's blood splatter onto his face, barley missing his eyes.

"K- Kon- Nuala..." Deserax was stunned. Nuala took an attack for him? Nuala of all people...
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 4:59 am

Ryan held up his bloody hand, it was surrounded by his blue waio. "You are no longer a warrior, you are just a low piece of scum. The Waio is within me but is it in you?" he shouted out as he deflected the lightning all over the place, some of it went flying past the others in the area.

Ryan winced, "Damn, I should have stopped to bandage my wounds."he grimaced as he spat a stream of acid at Epyhah.
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 4:59 am

"No!" Atticus shouted out, running at Konbei. He slashed at his back from behind.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 5:06 am

Konbei pulled his blade from Nuala, letting her fall to the ground. He spun around and smashed his blade against Atticus' ad sent a kick at his chest.
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 5:09 am

Deserax snapped. He didn't care what Damius tapped into. To Stab your mother in the chest, then just let her fall to the ground? To disrespect your parents that much? Too much for Deserax.

"You BASTARD!" Deserax qucikly picked up Nuala and placed her a little ways away, so he wouldn't hit her. He then dashed for Konbei, slashing at his legs.
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 5:13 am

Atticus just barely dodged the attacks. "...you insolent little wretch...you come here...you kill my friends...you defile the gateway to my home...?!"

The shadows in the area exploded and ripped up the area.

"...I..will...end you..."

Atticus dived at Konbei, a swarm of shadows following him, and he swung his blade down at his head.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 5:22 am

Nuala faded in and out of consciousness as she bleed out. She saw them trying to kill her son and it hurt her more than the wound in her stomach. She tried to conjure a barrier of sorts around Konbei but couldn't find the strength.

Konbei hurled a powerful blast of energy at Atticus as he swung back and blocked Deserax's attack.
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 5:25 am

Atticus cut through the blast and kept on charging at Konbei.

Brenz picked Nuala up, and quickly ran her out of the fray. He lay her down.

"Still with us? Come on, hold it together..." he said, looking over her. "...oh shit..."
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 5:26 am

In an angry burst, Ryan threw a Hellfire bomb between Konbei and the others while deflecting the lightning. "Damn it, help her and don't kill him, he's not himself you fuckers!" He yelled out.
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 5:28 am

"What the fuck do you think I'm doing?!" Brenz shouted. He turned back to Nuala. "Fuck me..."
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 5:30 am

"Damn it, Epyhah's over here but I can't help.........sheesh, talk about a fucked up day." Ryan growled.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 5:30 am

Eyphah dodged the acid and reformed his sword. He went for a stab at Ryan's chest.

Steven was busy fighting Malachi. He did not notice what just happened. If he did...

-------

https://lozrp.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=41
Back to top Go down
http://batmanrp.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40