Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2)

Go down 
+4
JeSuisSawyer
Hillsy
grocamol
TangoOscar
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
JeSuisSawyer

JeSuisSawyer

The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2)   The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:48 am

Carol shifted back and forth, avioding Deserax's gaze. "s-sorry. i-i'm not good with first impressions. i get n-nervous and then, well...." she kicked some dirt with the toe of her boot.

the Goron's comment shocked her out of her awkward squirming. "oh! yes, lets go, uh, play for the king! heh heh..." ^^;
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2)   The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:52 am

Deserax swalloed something. Not sure what it was, but he was pretty sure it was... Well, he wasn't sure. Fear maybe?

"Oh, no problem! I usually don't mind these types of first impressions." he then turned to his goron friend.

"Hey, if you give me a moment, I'll... try to look diffrent. I need about... An hour? Max."
Back to top Go down
JeSuisSawyer

JeSuisSawyer

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2)   The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:02 am

(fear?)

Carol cocked her head to the side curiously.
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2)   The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:02 am

"First, do you have any... Red chu Jelly?" He asked Carol.
Back to top Go down
JeSuisSawyer

JeSuisSawyer

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2)   The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:07 am

"Ah! funny you should mention it..." she reached into her pouch and pulled out a bottle of red goo.
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2)   The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:14 am

He took the red goo and thanked Carol. He then took a big sigh.

"This stuff is going to be harder then the water temple to get out after I'm done..." He uncorked the bottle and dumped a glop of it on his hand. He set the bottle down, and started rubbing it in his hair. Slowly, his normally light brown hair, started to turn into a dull red color. A few minutes later, all the goo was gone, and Deserax was now a red head. He then slowly drew his sword and grabbed his hair, but he stopped right as he was about to cut it.

"You got a knife or something?"
Back to top Go down
JeSuisSawyer

JeSuisSawyer

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2)   The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:19 am

Carol stared oddly fascinated by the sudden change. "i have a hunting knife" she said, pulling it out of a sheith in her boot. The blade was slightly curved with a surraded edge on one side and a wickedly sharp one on the other. put simply, it looked downright evil.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2)   The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:23 am

Sergius' sword of darkness dispersed and Ryan's sword swung and hit the air, he had already backed off and the swung also missed him.

=====

Cyrus stroked his beard. "What would you say to changing my outward appearance?" he looked to Verron for an answer.
Back to top Go down
https://lozrp.forumotion.com
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2)   The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:24 am

Deserax took the blade, and looked over it. "This looks freaking cool! Thanks by the way." He took the hunting knife, and started to cut some hair off. Fairly soon, his hair was done, and it was a perfect length. Not to hot, but not short enough to be cold. For his own wanting he took a small dab of the jell, and made his bangs stick straight out, but not to where it looked weird.

"So, what do you think of the hair?"
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2)   The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:29 am

Ryan spat scolding water out to disperse the smoke with the rush of hot water and wind, "Guess the kid gloves are off right?" he said as he attacked
Back to top Go down
JeSuisSawyer

JeSuisSawyer

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2)   The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:37 am

"It's.... different then what you had?" honestly, she had liked his hair before, and didn't yet have an oppinion of this new look. "it's lovely" she said with a cute little smile. c:
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2)   The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:39 am

The mist didn't disperse that easily. More laughing from Sergius could be heard "You will have to try harder than that. This dark mist isn't normal."
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2)   The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:45 am

"Thanks." He ran his hand through his hair. "Wow. Not used to this short of hair." He laughed slightly. He then grabbed the bottle, and gave it back to Carol.

"Thanks for letting me use this. I hope this is good enough till i get to my house to change clothes."
Back to top Go down
JeSuisSawyer

JeSuisSawyer

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2)   The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:17 am

"yes, of course! Any time!" Carol took the empty bottle gratefully and replaced it in the poutch. Things like that always came in handy.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2)   The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:17 am

(See the reply Cyrus made to Verron, Sawyer?)
Back to top Go down
JeSuisSawyer

JeSuisSawyer

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2)   The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:43 am

(whoops! sorry)

Verron cocked an eyebrow. "what brought this about?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Carol nodded. "shall we wait for you here, or will you catch up with us later?"
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2)   The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:44 am

"I want to get into the castle." Cyrus said "Sneak in through the underground and see what prisoners that Mad King is holding. And if possible, free them. Give them a proper chance at life."
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2)   The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:45 am

Deserax stretched out for a moment, then relaxed.

"Na. I think I'll go with you guys."
Back to top Go down
JeSuisSawyer

JeSuisSawyer

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2)   The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:00 am

"wonderful!" she clasped her hands together. "now, let's go play for the king..."
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2)   The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:03 am

Deserax pulled out his ocarina and started to play it softly, making sure he had the notes of the song down. He then stopped and looked atCarol. "What do you play?"

Last edited by shadow7900 on Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : You saw nothing!)
Back to top Go down
JeSuisSawyer

JeSuisSawyer

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2)   The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:08 am

Verron frowned. "why would you need to change how you look? the people in the castle don't know what you look like, right? .......right?!" she had a bad feeling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Well Deserex, if you must know, I play a mean air guitar, but i think that question was more directed towards Carol lol)

Carol blinked. "i don't play anything. Well, not exactly anyways..." She blushed again, a look that seemed to have become a perminent fixture. "i sing."

Last edited by JeSuisSawyer on Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2)   The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:11 am

This got his attention. "Really, sweet! Wish i could sing, but I'm not very good at it. I'm only good with my Ocarina."

(I've actually been told IRL. that I'm a real good singer, and getting better with my ocarina. Lol to the air guitar! XD)

Last edited by shadow7900 on Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2)   The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:14 am

"Probably." Cyrus said "Before I driven away, I was a respected public figure. People would recognise my old self right away." He had lead Verron to the Kakariko Village "If we can visit Renado, we should be safe. He is well known in the underground for harbouring non Hylians."

Last edited by Hillsy on Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JeSuisSawyer

JeSuisSawyer

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2)   The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:21 am

(CRAP! i was editing and meh! >.< look back at my last post for the answer)
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2)   The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:24 am

(Fixed it.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2)   The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next