Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...

Go down 
+7
shadow7900
JohnnyCage
Tigger
Hillsy
TangoOscar
LuvIsAThing
Xantospoc22
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:27 am

He's in the character creation. I just posted him.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:40 am

Hmm, where did Luv run off to?
Back to top Go down
http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:50 am

Hey, I've got an idea. I wanna know what you guys think of it. Tell me if ya wanna here it.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:51 am

Is it what you just told me?

I think it is...
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:56 am

Yep.

So this forum has dead times.

I think we could fix that if we had a battle arena! That way we could do something while we wait for a part in a RP
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:58 am

I want to see Niamh in a fight :3
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:58 am

Fighting ain't everything, Shadow...

Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 4:01 am

Well, then what else could there be to do during a slow part of an RP?

Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 4:02 am

I mean, sure. We could start another RP, but that would hit slow spots too. Fighting is really the only thing that you don't need to responded to right away. At least, this fighting would be. Just something to do if you get bored.
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:14 am

I'm back! Party time!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000464321816
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:19 am

Don't forget to check out Scales!
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:23 am

Yay! Very Happy -snugs Luv- Posting time! <3
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:28 am

I'm still waiting for Zelda to respond to Prometh.

I'm also waiting for Konbei to make a move in Veritas. Wink
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:36 am

Yeah what's a handstalk?
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:39 am

The big hand things that deadhands have. You know, the corpsey-looking hand that's swaying back and forth slightly like a stalk of corn...until you get close to it and it grabs your face. XP
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:47 am

Oh!

D:
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:03 am

*evil laugh*
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:07 am

There you go, I posted.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:14 am

Right, I'm back!
Back to top Go down
https://lozrp.forumotion.com
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:16 am

Thank ya! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:57 am

Luv, get ready for major plot twist in Dark Times! ;D
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:04 am

Oooh goody goody! Very Happy

I love playing the Doubting Thomas. XD
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:05 am

And it's even going to be all just a mistake, too. XD
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:06 am

-Braces self with seatbelt-

Shadow, when ya get on, check your FB. I finally checked it after months of cobwebs gathering!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000464321816
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:07 am

Once ya post it'll all go down the toilet! XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next