Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)

Go down 
+4
shadow7900
grocamol
RobotOwl
TangoOscar
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
shadow7900

shadow7900

The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:19 am

Dalikos felt horrible at not being able to do anything but nod.

"Yes Ma'am. I-I'm sorry i couldn't give you more time with your son..."
Back to top Go down
JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:27 am

The woman managed a weak smile. "We had all the time we needed when he came back home...I just...wanted to see him again....to tell him....how much I love him...." Tears rolled down from her eyes. "Thank....you....."

Her head fell limp, and then she was gone.
Back to top Go down
http://batmanrp.forumotion.com/
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:32 am

Dalikos closed her eyes and searched his adventure pouch for a rose. Luckily, he found one and set it on her lap.

He got up and went to the cabnit, but before he opened it, he told the boy,

"Close your eyes, and if you keep them closed, I'll give you a teddy bear and some chocolate. Only open them, when i say to though. Ok?" He said in a gentle tone.
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:38 am

Deserax did what he was told and embraced the light that he felt. Soon, he tossed the light ball in the air and it was bright enough for Deserax to see a good way in front of him.

"Coming for ya!"

Last edited by shadow7900 on Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Name mix up. -leh sigh-)
Back to top Go down
JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:41 am

The boy did as he was told, not because of the things Dalikos promised, but because he was afraid of what he would see.
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:47 am

Dalikos took the boy from the cabinet and set him on his back. He went out side quickly and started running back to the woods, to get to Hyrule field.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:50 am

Just as Deserax got a glimpse of Prometh, something crashed down from the ceiling. A massive wooden creature stood in Deserax's way. It roared and went to crush the lad with one of its fists.
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:53 am

"Holy balls!" Deserax said, rolling out of the way.

"What the fuck!" You didn't say anything about this!"
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:58 am

The creature went to smash Deserax again, after having failed the first time.

"I said that you should not ask for my help if you were not sure of your potential." Prometh sighed, as if he weren't the least bit interested in the giant monster attacking his pupil.

"The Deserax I imagine would be able to defeat something like this with ease."
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:02 am

Deserax dodged the next fist and grinned.

"Who said i was worried? I was just surprised. Cant a guy have his rights?" Deserax then shot as many fire balls as he could at the wooden creature, but they where all small.

"Burn bitch!"
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:16 am

The wooden creature brushed off the tiny embers as if they were lint, and continued its attempt to crush Deserax.

"Fire is a tool of destruction. Given enough power it can incinerate almost anything and anyone. Harness that will to destroy, and use it as your weapon against this creature!"
Back to top Go down
JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:17 am

The boy continued to cry. He was confused and traumatized, knowing that his mother did not make it.
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:21 am

"I thought you said anger was not the proper tool! I'm pretty a want to destroy is close to that subject!" Deserax said while dodging fists.

------

Dalikos was out of breath by the time he reached Hyrule field. He set the boy down and tried to calm him.

"H-hey, now now... uh calm down. Do you have any other family?"
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:23 am

"Celeste." Gwene said "I realise what you are saying, but I have to think about the people of the world, and so do you. We are sages, chosen by the goddesses themselves, and..." she paused thinking deeply about what she was saying "...and if my dying brings Hyrule back to the way it was, then so be it."

She instantly regretted saying it like that, but that was how she felt.
Back to top Go down
https://lozrp.forumotion.com
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:34 am

"Emotions mean nothing, boy!" Prometh barked. "It is the will that feuls the flames! You must actively decide to kill the beast; you must want it to die!"

The behemoth decided to change its strategy and tried to sandwitch Deserax between its hands.
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:42 am

Deserax couldn't dodge, so he had to act fast.

"Bitch DIE!" Deserax shouted. He felt something well up inside him. He then crossed his arms and felt something well up inside him. Was it the will Prometh was talking about? It must have been, because the next thing that happened was A massive jet of fire shooting from his arms, keeping him from being crushed.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:44 am

"I know," Celeste said. "I know... I think I would be happy to die too. Especially for you and Konbei, and the little one." She could help but get so excited at the thought of Gwene having a baby.
Back to top Go down
http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:45 am

"Great Aunty Celeste." Gwene grinned "It has a nice ring to it."
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:53 am

The creature's hands wanted to crush Deserax, but the flames were too powerful to fight back. Its hands burned to cinders as the flames ran up its arms and through its whole body. In less than a minute the entire creature was screaming and engulfed in flames.

Finally it fell to the floor and screamed no more, the only thing remaining was a pile of ashes.

Prometh began to laugh as he waved his hands to raise the banners. The room filled with light once again.

"Well done, Deserax. Just what I expected."
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:00 am

Deserax panted and stood up, back popping a little as he put a lot of force in his muscles to stay that way.

"That... was... freaking awesome!"
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:14 am

"The power to summon fire originates from three sources." Prometh explained. "The mind, the soul, and the heart. It is a force that varies in power depending on its source. The mind is a source of stability and reason; it is from here that one draws the brightest fire to illuminate one's path. The soul is a source of will; it is here that one creates the most controlled flames to obliterate one's enemies. The heart is a source of instability and emotions; it may seem like the most powerful source to the summoner, but it is too unpredictable to be of use. The heart cannot be called on demand like the mind and soul, so it is wise to avoid its use."
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:19 am

"Soooo, the mind is able to make a bright version, yet is the weakest... the soul, has the most controlled, so it has about the middle ground compared to the heat, which is the strongest, yet no control over it..." Deserax said, trying to sum it up.

"That sum it up well?"
Back to top Go down
JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:23 am

The boy sat on the cool grass and looked down with a cold expression. "Leave....I...I don't need your help anymore. I'm old enough to take care of myself...thanks for everything though, I guess." he said with a trembling voice. "Damn it..." the bitter boy muttered.

(This kid will probably become an OC later on.)
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:24 am

"More or less." Prometh smirked. "Now I think it best that you return to the village."

Once again, the attorney offered his hand to Deserax.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:29 am

(Wrong RP Razz)

Cyrus opened the case and held out the orange sword hilt and tossed it to Dane.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next