Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blackwraith Journals: Wendalfos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

Blackwraith Journals: Wendalfos Empty
PostSubject: Blackwraith Journals: Wendalfos   Blackwraith Journals: Wendalfos EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 7:53 am

The following entries of this bloodied journal were found in a small den of Blackwraith's pine forest. Its cover is ancient and worn out, and the book's pages are brittle with age...

===

23rd of Shadowfall,

We have finally arrived at the mountain, in the forest. The wilderness here is amazing, with aromatic pine woods and pure streams of clear running water. There is no doubt that these woods hold bountiful game for me and the other lads to hunt. Oh, I can taste the deer meat already! Alas, before we can go hunting we must settle somewhere.

Some of our men went ahead of the caravan to find some open space. We'll have a nice settlement set up there in no time. I think it's time I had Victor help me and the lads out with all the manual labor now. He's grown enough, and heck, the boy even says he wants to be tough like me when he grows up. Victor will make me proud one day...

As I write, we have finally found somewhere nice to settle on. As I imagined, there's a convenient little opening not too far east from here. We better hurry. The sun seems ready to come down now.
[i]
Back to top Go down
http://batmanrp.forumotion.com/

Blackwraith Journals: Wendalfos
Page 1 of 1