Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blackwraith Journals: Wendalfos Entry #3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

Blackwraith Journals: Wendalfos Entry #3 Empty
PostSubject: Blackwraith Journals: Wendalfos Entry #3   Blackwraith Journals: Wendalfos Entry #3 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:57 am

I saw something out in the woods today. It couldn't have been a bear. It was too thin and too small, but it was the size of an average Hylian man. The thing was black. I only caught a glimpse until it was gone, so I can't make any serious assumptions. Maybe it was a fellow huntsman? A Bokoblin? Probably.

It's nothing me and the lads can't handle. No Bokoblin will harm my village while I'm around to protect it. It's a good thing that Victor was too tired to go hunting with me. I didn't want him to get worked up over nothing, and then frighten the others. That boy has a thing for overexaggerating things. The whole community would've gone into a panic if that boy started flapping his gums.

I can't remember what month it is. My memory is bad sometimes...

Where did these scribbles come from?

Back to top Go down
http://batmanrp.forumotion.com/

Blackwraith Journals: Wendalfos Entry #3
Page 1 of 1