Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blackwraith Journals: Wendalfos/Entry #2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

Blackwraith Journals: Wendalfos/Entry #2 Empty
PostSubject: Blackwraith Journals: Wendalfos/Entry #2   Blackwraith Journals: Wendalfos/Entry #2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 5:45 pm

[i]24th of Shadowfall,

This our first day living here in these mountainside pine woods. I must say, the mornings here are beautiful and bring a cool breeze along with that lovely pine scent. Oh how I love the wilderness and its wonders. We finished building our houses all last night. I don't think we've worked harder in all of our labormen lives.

Victor helped last night, and despite it being one in the morning, he worked all the way through. I'm proud. The boy was exhausted afterwards, so I decided he needed a good rest. Before he dosed off, he asked me if he could go hunting with me first thing in the morning. What a good son. We'll have to see if he's not too tired this morning.

It's time to get out of bed and start the day...

*illegible scribbles*
Back to top Go down
http://batmanrp.forumotion.com/

Blackwraith Journals: Wendalfos/Entry #2
Page 1 of 1