Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blackwraith Journals: Wendalfos Entry #4

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

Blackwraith Journals: Wendalfos Entry #4 Empty
PostSubject: Blackwraith Journals: Wendalfos Entry #4   Blackwraith Journals: Wendalfos Entry #4 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 5:01 am

25th of Shadowfall,

Damn that Fredrick. He's terrorizing the other villagers with voodoo ranting. Apparently, I'm not the only one seeing things around here, but at least I don't go babbling on about something "demonic" among us. One mustn't make assumptions about something they have no knowledge about. Fredrick isn't even the brightest man in our village. He dropped out of academy for Nayru's sake! What does he know about demons?!

Now, that babbling lunatic has worried my son. I try to reassure him that these parts are perfectly safe, at least, against anything evil. Such a thing hasn't occured since that strange force covered Hyrule. Those were strange times back then. I couldn't even remember most of the events that happened then...

I think I'll put the quill down for now. Time to sort things out with Fredrick and his damn demon talk...

I will not have this fine community fall into paranoia...

Back to top Go down
http://batmanrp.forumotion.com/
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

Blackwraith Journals: Wendalfos Entry #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackwraith Journals: Wendalfos Entry #4   Blackwraith Journals: Wendalfos Entry #4 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:09 am

Why'd you stop??
Back to top Go down
http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/

Blackwraith Journals: Wendalfos Entry #4
Page 1 of 1