Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2)

Go down 
+4
JeSuisSawyer
Hillsy
grocamol
TangoOscar
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
JeSuisSawyer

JeSuisSawyer

The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2)   The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:39 am

(same here. I' a high soprano in my choras ^^ Theo can sing well too! WE SHOULD START A BAND! -shot-)

"i-i wouldn't say i'm good, really" Carol laughed. "just that i can... what's an ocarina?" She stepped closer to get a better look at the flute-thing that Deserax was holding.
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2)   The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:15 pm

Ryan swung swiflty behind him when he heard Sergius
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2)   The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:40 pm

The sword cut through air. Sergius laughed again "No where near hitting."
Back to top Go down
https://lozrp.forumotion.com
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2)   The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:43 pm

"Let me ask you this Sergius, are you willing to defend a racist King this far. Granted blowing up this bridge will only serve to anger him, perhaps we can come to an agreement for not blowing up this bridge." Ryan said looking back and forth around.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2)   The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:51 pm

"Do you really think with your head at all? In his state of rage, he would make rash decisions for the small people that still populate the land and all would be worse off for them." Sergius' voice could be heard all around him "And I will not forgive you for the destruction of the opposite bridge. My ancestors built that bridge, blood, sweat and tears went into its construction, and your war mongering destroyed it. So no, no agreement." the sound of a sword being drawn could be heard.

It sounded like it came from behind Ryan.
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2)   The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:55 pm

"What's done is done, but you can't keep living for the past." Ryan argued back before jabbing Samehada back behind him without turning.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2)   The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:57 pm

The sword cleany missed Sergius and he carved up diagonally, seeing Ryan had given him a clean opening in which to strike.
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2)   The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:58 pm

"Well, I'm glad i get to- Oh, my ocarina?" He held it out and then turned it slowly so she could get a good look at it. It had twelve holes. Two large one's on one side, for the thumbs, and ten medium sized for his figures, and above two of those medium holes, two very small ones. "Care to listen to a song?"
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2)   The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:08 pm

"Found you!" Ryan said as his left hand was envelopped in black hellfire to smack away the sword, he swung Samehada in his other hand to cut off Sergius's arm.

Last edited by grocamol on Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2)   The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:12 pm

(He caught the blade...?)
Back to top Go down
http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2)   The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:15 pm

(He smacked it away with the black hellfire defense.)
Back to top Go down
JeSuisSawyer

JeSuisSawyer

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2)   The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:41 pm

Carol nodded earnestly.
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2)   The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:07 pm

Deserax took the ocarina closer, and started to think of a song. He didn't want to play the Gorons lullaby, for fear of the echo putting all the gorons on Death mountain asleep. He decided on a song finally and started to play the song of healing.
Back to top Go down
JeSuisSawyer

JeSuisSawyer

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2)   The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 7:16 am

Carol closed here eyes and let the eary, but somehow comforting tune wash over her. she thought of her father and how when she would get anxious, he would take her in his arms and tell her stories about the heros of old. She thought of all the strength and courage he had. Now she had a chance to make him proud.

Carol opened her eyes when the song finished. "that's beautiful" she said softly. "where do you learn such songs?"
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2)   The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 7:29 am

"Well, " Deserax then put the ocarina away. "When you have as much free time as I do, you go adventuring. A lot. Through these things, you pick up on songs. I've also heard thought of some lyrics to that song. I think it fits.

(I'll PM the song to you Sawer.)
Back to top Go down
JeSuisSawyer

JeSuisSawyer

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2)   The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:17 am

(LOVE THEM!)

"adventuring, hmm? can't say i've ever done something like that, but it sounds like a great deal of fun!" she said with a light laugh.
Having been so nervous before, Carol seemed much more relaxed, even looking Deserax fully in the eyes as she spoke.
"so you travel often? I can't imagine what that must be like. Even this is my first visit to Castle town!"
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2)   The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:39 am

"Wow, glad i met you then cause as long as you hang around my friends and I, you should get to know the land pretty well." Deserax made a silly pose, like a captain or a lead explorer.
Back to top Go down
JeSuisSawyer

JeSuisSawyer

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2)   The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:09 am

Carol laughed into her hand. "hehe, of course. whatever you say captain!"
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2)   The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:22 pm

With his blade knocked away, Sergius had already moved quickly and quietly away from the path of Ryan's.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2)   The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:25 pm

(Still, how can Ryan HIT away a sword?)
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2)   The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:28 pm

(By hitting the flat side.)

Ryan leapt out into the air and down to Lake Hylia away from the smoke.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2)   The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:32 pm

(right....)
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2)   The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:37 pm

The black mist seemed to morph and it retracted into Sergius' hand, he then breathed a sigh of relief as if he had been in a bit of pain. When it had clear it showed that he still had his eye's shut. "So, you can't fight when the advantage is against you. Truly, a weak individual." Sergius said.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2)   The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:47 pm

Konbei saw Ryan jump over edge and couldn't help but feel a little angry at him. He was trained to never run away from fights and to always prove his strength by winning.

He shoved past Sergius as he looked over edge for Ryan. When he couldn't see him he turned back on Sergius. "What's your problem?!" He said, offended that he had attacked and insulted his father.

Nuala walked over to Konbei and opened her mouth to explain the situation to him, but her interrupted her first.

"And why didn't you doing anything?" Konbei said accusingly.

"If you just calmed down and let me speak..." Nuala said. "Whether you like it or not, I didn't step in because your father was in the wrong. He tried to destroy some some of Hyrule's oldest landmarks just to provoke the King."

Konbei just looked at her, trying to make sense of what she was saying. "But..." he was quite lost for words, what Ryan had apparently tried to do was so against everything he had been taught.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2)   The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:09 pm

Sergius turned his attention back to Ryan's brothers. "Seeing as your coward of a brother fled, I could have some fun with the both of you." his grip on his sword tightened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2)   The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mad King of Hyrule (Part 2)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next