Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)

Go down 
+4
shadow7900
grocamol
RobotOwl
TangoOscar
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
shadow7900

shadow7900

The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:09 am

Deserax marvled at the ocarina.

"I could play that!" Deserax let it slip, for he knew he probalby couldn't touch it.
Back to top Go down
JeSuisSawyer

JeSuisSawyer

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:16 am

Verron leaned against a pillar as she listened. "so go ahead and play it."
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 2:31 am

"You crazy? I don't want to take a precious artifact without asking! I'm not a thief like you." Deserax did want to play it. A lot. He knew though, he could get in a lot of trouble if he just played it without asking.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 2:33 am

"I think what His Majesty meant was that he would play the song, Deserax." Dane pointed out. "I mean, it's not like we even know the song he's talking about."
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 2:36 am

"Good point. I really don't know any songs it could be... Damn." Deserax sat down.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 4:49 pm

Tibarn took the Ocarina of Time from the chest, holding it carefully as if it were the most precious item in the world "Okay. Here I go."

He positioned his hand correctly on the Ocarina of Time and put the mouthpiece to his lips, slowly he began to play and a soft melody echoed around them, carrying a mystical energy and a calming tone.

(Basically, the song I am imagining is the Goddess Theme from Skyward Sword with an Ocarina cover.)
Back to top Go down
https://lozrp.forumotion.com
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 6:07 pm

Atticus watched him play quietly.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 6:16 pm

After a few minutes of playing the ancient Ocarina, he ceased his playing. "Soon. The Leader will recieve the awakening call and be commanded to come find this." he held out the Ocarina.
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 6:18 pm

Atticus nodded. "...and how long do you think that will take?"
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 6:19 pm

"It is unsure." Tibarn says "But we must wait patiently."
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 6:47 pm

"And now we wait..." Deserax said, sitting down.

"This might take a while...."
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 8:41 pm

"I'm not even sure how he could hear that if he's not in this room." Dane shook his head doubtfully.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 8:43 pm

"Or she." Gwene pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 8:44 pm

"Or, for all we know, even 'it'."
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 8:57 pm

Deserax started to play his own Ocarina, just playing random notes, and soon turning them into his own song, just to pass time.
Back to top Go down
JeSuisSawyer

JeSuisSawyer

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:15 pm

As Verron listened to the music, she felt content wash over her. The happy tunes reminded her of the better parts of her childhood. The sheikah closed her eyes to get the full effect of the songs.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:54 am

The tune started to ring in Nuala's ears and then her senses went blank and were filled with visions of each element. Light, forest, fire, water, shadow and spirit. She moved uneasily at this and when her normal senses returned, she found her eyes were shut. She opened them with a sigh. This was far from expected.

"Mum?" Konbei said.

Damn it...
Back to top Go down
http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:56 am

Tibarn had spotted Nuala's reaction after he had played the song, he rose from his throne and approached her, he held out the Ocarina of Time in both hands to Nuala "It is yours, should you wish to be their leader."
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:05 am

Dane watched silently, a single eyebrow raised.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:11 am

Nuala moved back slightly when Tibarn held the Ocarina out to her. "Look the only reason I'm even here is to help my son, not to get involved with the Sages or any of that. There are much better candidates than me who would be more than willing to except this kind of role..."
Back to top Go down
http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:14 am

"Come on Nuala." Gwene said walking up to her "I think you would be a great Leader for us all." She gave her a reassuring smile "This way, you can help Konbei even more."
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:20 am

"What other candidates are there?" Dane asked. "I don't see a giant line of potential leaders here, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:22 am

"Remember." Tibarn said "This role is not being forced upon you, you have a choice in the matter."
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:27 am

Atticus raised an eyebrow. "We don't know when - if - there will be another candidate for the leader, Nuala. I don't think you have much choice."
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:30 am

Dane nodded. "I agree. It's not like we had a choice to become sages; why should Nuala have a choice in her fate?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next