Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)

Go down 
+4
shadow7900
TangoOscar
JohnnyCage
grocamol
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 12:45 am

(If you don't mind Robo, I'll play the part of the guards)

The chainmail jingled through the hall as the guards ran to the armoury. They had heard an intruder had infiltrated the palace, he had nearly killed one of the guards patrolling the garden. It was possible that the intruder might be there to assassinate the King. If that were the case, the guards needed to get to the armoury and arm up.
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 12:47 am

(You know, he wasn't going to steal the glory. He just wanted to study it)

Brenz slowly ducked into a hiding place. Years hunting the woods had taught him how to keep quiet, and predict his opponents moves. He still had a few tricks up his sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 12:53 am

(I know, but Dane is also a paranoid ass. Not to mention you did kinda word it to imply that Brenz was in this all for himself.)

The guards ran inside and started arming themselves for whoever had breached their defenses. One of the guards came only a few feet away from Brenz, though he was not aware of it.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 12:55 am

Gwene felt around the empty bed in her sleep, looking for Konbei. But she didn't stir.
Back to top Go down
https://lozrp.forumotion.com
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 12:57 am

(He was. But he did say, "I just want to look at it".)

Brenz stayed very still, and then crept around the shelf of weapons, knowing the guard would see him if he took another step forward.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 1:03 am

(He did. But I'll say it again: Dane's a paranoid ass. XD He doesn't believe Brenz's words are genuine, because if he were to say them he wouldn't mean it.)

The guard closest to Brenz turned around and noticed a shadow move out of the corner of his eye.

"I think there's a rat in here or something." the guard said to the others.

"So? Don't tell me you're scared of a rat."

"I'm not, it's just...don't they spread disease or something?"

"Don't be an idiot!"
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 1:06 am

(...but Brenz did mean it)

Brenz looked up. There was a window he could escape out of, but the guards we see him.

...unless they were all looking away at the same time.

Brenz looked around for something small.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 1:07 am

The guards continued their pointless prattle as they put on their armour.
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 1:11 am

Brenz found a small chip of slate from the floor, and threw it across the room. It flew soundlessly through the air and hit one of helmets hanging up.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 1:15 am

"What the Hell was that?!" the guard closest to Brenz yelped.

The other guards laughed and looked at the helmet. "What made it ping like that?"

One of the guards found the chip and picked it up. "One of you guys throw this?"

"Nope. Wasn't me."

"Wasn't me either."

"Then who did it?"

Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 1:18 am

In a flash, Brenz jumped up, dived through the window...

And went plummeting down towards the moat.

"OH SHI-" Was all he managed to get out before he went under the water and was washed away.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 1:28 am

The guards shouted behind him as he fell into the moat.

"...Should we follow him?"

"I can't swim."

"What do you mean you can't swim? Who the Hell can't swim?"

"People in heavy armor can't swim!"

"Well then they'd just have to take the armor off and go swimming."

"But I don't wanna take the armor off, I just put it on!"

As they continued with their pointless conversation Brenz was swimming far out of their reach.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 1:35 am

Konbei sighed and stared into the night. He was emotionally drained and needed to find a way to pick himself up and find his strength again.

The same dark energy that had been bugging him washed around him again. It was so familar...

That was the one good thing about the Dark Sword; Inside Konbei's mind, he felt like he could do anything, all his senses were hightened and he felt everything in a much stronger way. But back then he didn't realise it's power, but he felt like he understood it better now, like he had a handle on it and could control it if he let it help him.
Back to top Go down
http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 1:37 am

Brenz, eventually, pulled himself out of the water, coughing.

"...I'm...gonna...kill him..." he wheezed between his coughs.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 1:42 am

Dane paced back and forth in the room Brenz had rented at the inn. It was the only place he could go to, even though he didn't want to even look at the selfish man.

A blank piece of parchment sat on the table along with the seal, a quill and ink pool, and some red wax. He had everything he needed to secure his freedom.

So why couldn't he write anything?
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 1:48 am

Someone kicked the door open. It was Brenz, and he was still soaking wet.

"YOU!" he roared with blistering rage you might reserve for your worst enemy.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 1:53 am

Dane didn't want to look at Brenz, but his pride wouldn't let him look away like a whimpering pup.

"Why are you all wet?" he said when he noticed Brenz's clothes and hair.
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:03 am

"Because I had to jump off the top of the fucking castle to avoid in the guards in armoury where the fucking weapon should of been, but SOMEBODY must of decided it would be fucking hilarious to lie about it!" Brenz shouted, grabbing him by the collar. " Well HA DE FUCKING HA! I was laughing my arse off all the way fucking down!"
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:06 am

As Konbei's thoughts progressed, the dark feeling surrounding him seemed to intensify, like it was encouraging him. He recognised it now. It had driven him to do bad things in the past and now it was back from the Evil Realm, but it lacked one thing; a physical form.

He looked back at Gwene sleeping. Surely it wouldn't hurt... he knew how to deal with it now, he wouldn't let it get as bad as it did the last time. He was just going to use it to give him a boost...

The darkness from the sword that once had a hold on Konbei flared vicously at this thought and he winced slightly from the head ache it gave him as it took refuge in his mind. Everything fell still and he felt clam and relaxed, and strong again.
Back to top Go down
http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:19 am

"I never promised it would be there." Dane replied coldly, still being held by Brenz. "You just thought it would be and left me for your own selfish reasons. You brought this all on yourself."
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:23 am

Gwene turned and lay on her back, part of her top was undone and exposed her chest, showing the area where she had been stabbed previously.
Back to top Go down
https://lozrp.forumotion.com
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:28 am

Brenz stared at him, and then dropped him.

"Listen, buddy. I helped you get in there. Hell, I've just helped you clear your name. It would nice to have a little payment." he said.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:32 am

"So what do you want? Money?"
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:34 am

"A look at that weapon..." Brenz said.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:36 am

"And why would you want to do that?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next