Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)

Go down 
+4
shadow7900
TangoOscar
JohnnyCage
grocamol
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:41 am

"I told you. I want to study it." Brenz replied.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 3:05 am

"And then what? Once you've studied it and learned everything you can from it, what then?"
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 3:08 am

"Make it better." Brenz replied simply.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 3:15 am

Konbei got up and went to go back to bed. Gwene's scar shone a little in the moonlight and he stared at it for a moment before laying down and turning away from her. He shut his eyes and tried to sleep.

It wasn't going to be like last time.
Back to top Go down
http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 3:39 am

(It starts with one... METH. NOT EVEN ONCE!)
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 3:41 am

(??)
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 3:42 am

"You're a damned liar if you're claiming that's all you want it for." Dane growled.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 3:47 am

The demonic whispers surrounded Ryan again as the chill and darkness of the Voice replied with gratitude. "Yesss...bring them to my Pit...

A passageway opened up, leading to a spiral staircase that went way down into the depths of the temple. In there, Ryan would find an altar room and a small chamber behind it where sacrifices were made. A manhole would be in that sacrificial chamber, a pit that led into a black nothingness.
Back to top Go down
http://batmanrp.forumotion.com/
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 3:47 am

"Fine. Call me a liar. All I want is to look at it, study it, and make it better. Everyones happy." Brenz said.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 3:54 am

Dane threw his arms in the air and yelled at Brenz.

"Fine! Go and take it from my house! Study it! Improve it! Sell it! Destroy it! Do whatever you want, it doesn't matter to me! Hope that damned thing brings you joy; it sure as Hell hasn't brought me any!"
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 3:55 am

Brenz nodded. "Thanks. Have fun not getting thrown in jail."

He went to leave, but paused. "...oh, and I imagine we'll probably be talking again soon."
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 3:59 am

Dane just motioned to the door.

"Just...go."
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 4:00 am

"...geez. Grumpy." Brenz said, despite the fact he had been about to tear Dane apart a few moments ago. And with that, he left.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 7:01 am

Almost automatically, Gwene rolled over and lay against Konbei, her face was scrunched up, it appeared she was having a nightmare.
Back to top Go down
https://lozrp.forumotion.com
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:15 am

Konbei half rolled and looked at Gwene, seeing her expression. He looked at her for a moment, wondering what she was dreaming about before turning back and going to sleep.
Back to top Go down
JeSuisSawyer

JeSuisSawyer

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:50 am

Verron let the warm water envelop her body. she felt refreshed, relaxed. She felt like all of her problems would just evaporate with the rising steam of the springs; all except...

"Cyrus?" she said. "i have a little bit of a confession to make. you know when we first met? and that bonehead was chasing me because i broke a vase? well, that's not all I did. you see, i was going through his things, and i came across this... thing. it looked valuable, so i took it." she stared expressionlessly up at the sky, twiddleing her hair. "anyways, i was thinking, that if i'm going to be a sage and stuff, and since sages are supposed to be good, and not steal, or be selfish, or cruel or, or" she was rambling now.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:54 am

Gwene was stuck in a nightmare, she couldn't escape.

=====

"Don't worry about it." Cyrus said, stopping her in her tracks "It is all in the past, look to your future instead of worrying about what is behind you."
Back to top Go down
JeSuisSawyer

JeSuisSawyer

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:00 am

She smiled a little, relieved. "i must say though, it's a weird little thing." she reached into her adventure pouch and pulled out none other than Dane's prototype weapon. "i've never seen one before, have you?" she handed it to Cyrus.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:02 am

Cyrus took it in his good hand and looked it over "No. I can't say I have." he looked it over some more.
Back to top Go down
JeSuisSawyer

JeSuisSawyer

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:09 am

"if i know Moneybags, (and i think i do) it's probobly something very expensive, or some kind of big investment." she grinned. talking about money always made Verron feel warm and fuzzy inside.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:13 am

Dane stormed over to the parchment ready to write the letter that would set him free. The quill shook violently in his hand as it refused to kiss the parchment with its black lips. Sweat dropped down the gentry's head. Why was this so difficult? It was just a little lie! A harmless little piece of forgery to keep himself away from the dungeon cell. No one would know, no one would care, no one would think twice about it! So why wouldn't his hand move?!

Because it's not harmless, his heart told him. You killed an innocent man to get it.

Dane screamed and swept the quill and ink well onto the floor. "To free myself from crime I committed more! I'm a con man! A theif! A murderer! I don't deserve nobility, I deserve the gallows!"

He banged his head on the table. Guilt flowed from his eyes and stained the parchment as tears.

"What would the honorable man do now?" he asked his heart.

The nurturing essence within his chest was silent for a moment, as if considering the question carefully. She then softly hushed his whimpers away and dried his tears.

He would acknowledge what he has done, and face the consequences. Without remorse. Without regret. Without a second thought. 'You are far from dishonorable', remember? So that is what you must do.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:39 am

"I see. If you are to turn over a new leaf, I think you should return it to him with no hard feelings." Cyrus said "You won't have to worry about him attacking you, I think you are strong enough to defend yourself." he paused "I'll come with you if it makes you feel any better."
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:49 am

"You're anything but dishonorable...you've got good intentions in your heart. Being a nobleman is more of a label than an actual fact. Most people aim for the title for the power, the oppurtunity it brings. What really makes someone noble is who they are, and want they want for themselves and the people around them."

Brenz's words echoed through his mind as Dane left the inn. He was a man wise beyond his years, and it took Dane just now to realize it. How could he have ever thought ill of him? The man had done so much for him, and Dane had turned him away like some kind of opportunistic thief. Well now he would put Brenz's words to action. He would finally be a nobleman...a noble man.

Dane tapped one of the nightwatch guards on the shoulder. Several of his comrades were nearby and curious why he was bothering them.

"Excuse me, gentlemen. But I believe you were looking for me." Out of his cloak he pulled out a small wooden stamp: the Royal seal.

"And for this."
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:13 am

Deserax had gotten out of the water and checked into a hotel. At the moment though, he was outside. More specifically, by the small pond were the light spirit rested. He laid by the water and looked into the starry sky.

"What was that?" Deserax asked himself. He was talking about the sensation he felt during the fight. "It wasn't the normal adrenalin... Yet it wasn't the stupid curse either. This felt. Darker almost. What if my curse is getting stronger? Am i not in my peak Physical condition?" Deserax and Dalikos had to remain in the best physical condition to be able to somewhat control the curse. "Why did the goddesses choose me to get this freaking curse?!" Deserax shouted.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:57 am

In his sleep, Konbei moved away from Gwene so she wasn't touching him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next