Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)

Go down 
+4
shadow7900
TangoOscar
JohnnyCage
grocamol
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:23 am

(I thought they were, but Gwene would only be speaking loud enough for Nuala to hear if that's what you're getting at...)

Konbei continued heading off, when he reached the bottom of Death Mountain, he vanished in a twist of snow and reappeared just outside Castle Town. He need to clear his head a bit and figured time away from everyone else would be best.

(Where's Dane exactly?)
Back to top Go down
http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 3:13 am

(Dunno)
Back to top Go down
JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 3:31 am

Daekronos slid back from the strikes and summoned darkness that lunged at Ryan like a spike.
Back to top Go down
http://batmanrp.forumotion.com/
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 3:34 am

Ryan dashed to the left, as he dashed foward he stomped once and sharp shots of Blue hellfire erupted underneath Daekronos
Back to top Go down
JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 3:44 am

Daekronos disappeared into the darkness.

"This is my world, mortal. You cannot win..." the Deity of Darkness boasted, his voice echoing everywhere.

Suddenly, Daekronos' hammer went flying towards the back of Ryan's head.
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 3:53 am

"And this is my element, my way of how I live." Ryan said with a grin and slammed his first after turning around quickly, the way he slammed his fist was almost similar to how his uncle does his techniques. His fist looked almost as if it was made of Black Hellfire, his fist connected with the hammer while his black hellfire covering his fist bursted upon impact.

"2nd tier hellfire, ignite." Ryan yelled instantaniously as his fist connected, the Black Hellfire exploded to push into the follow through of his punch.

(2nd tier relates to the levels of hell, just to help explain.)
Back to top Go down
JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:00 am

The hammer was knocked back into nothing.

Suddenly, six shadow warriors jumped out of seemingly nowhere all around Ryan and leapt all at once with katanas.
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:02 am

Ryan slammed his fists at his sides, the water he spewed out was shot out with massive force around him at the warriors.

(Meduri is attempting to summon a snake demon in Mad King, wanna take part in it?)
Back to top Go down
JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:06 am

Five of the warriors faded away in death, but one survived and landed on his feet. The shadow warrior turned out to be Daekronos, who summoned his hammer and rushed at Ryan with a few strong swings.

(I'm not too fond of snakes.)
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:14 am

Ryan Defended himself with samehada while stabbing Daemorakk relentlessly right back at Daekronos
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:16 am

(Dane and the others are in an old alleyway on the outskirts of Castle Town. I've gotta do homework for a while, so please don't get too far without me.)
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:17 am

(It's okay, I can wait. I need you anyway so I can't really do much...)
Back to top Go down
JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:19 am

Daekronos grunted as Daemorakk damaged him. He leapt back and summoned many small axes that flew at Ryan one by one.
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:22 am

Ryan dodged as fast as he could and rushed at Daekronos with stabbed of both swords, an axe was lodged in his shoulder though and he gritted his teeth as he attacked Daekronos
Back to top Go down
JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:25 am

Daekronos vanished again and reappeared above Ryan with a glide kick.
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:27 am

Ryan blocked with samehada and Swung Daemorakk swiftly at Daekronos' side.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:30 am

Daekronos kicked away before he could be caught by the blade, and landed a few meters away from Ryan. He raised his hand and summoned a few shadowy Floormasters to deal with Ryan. Daekronos vanished from sight.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:30 am

"Names?" Nuala repeated. "I think you're right, it is a little too early to be thinking about that. You could decide on one now and change your mind in a week..."

Celeste noticed Atticus looking at seemingly nothing; she hadn't seen Konbei walk away. "Is everything okay, Atticus?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:37 am

Atticus was still looking down the path Konbei had left by.

"...its nothing." he said. "...I find that Konbei has been acting strangely lately."
Back to top Go down
JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:40 am

In the distance, Steven approached the others clad in his steel armor. He held his helmet in one hand, and his old Poe Mask in the other.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:45 am

"Oh," Celeste shrugged. "I suppose he's just stressed and tired. He'll get over it."

She heard someone approach and turned around to see Steven, her eyes automatically flicked to his stomach, looking for any sign of injury.

"Steven... you didn't get too badly hurt, I hope?" Celeste said, clasping her hands shly behind her back. "I always thought you wouldn't mind so much if I was killed. Thank you..."
Back to top Go down
JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:52 am

"I was just doing my duty." Steven replied. "You are a Sage afterall." He tried to think of something else to say. Was that the only reason he took the arrow for her?

"...But, you are also a friend...so...I was looking out for you." Steven put on a smile and glanced around.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 am

Celeste's face seemed to brighten when he said she was a friend. She looked up at Steven and gave a nod with a small smile.

"Looking for something?" She said when he glanced around.
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 5:01 am

Ryan narrowed his eyes and spewed out more water that became an unpoppable bubble, Ryan merged with Samehada into his shark form with Daemorakk in hand still. His intention was to wash away the floor masters or drown them in the least.

"The Shark is always around, I'll drown you'all from the ground." He rhymed as he dashed threw the water after the bubble popped for some reason, now the area was now deep in water.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 5:09 am

Unable to be drowned, the Floormasters were washed away.

"Water in my world? I think not..."Daekronos said as the water mysteriously vanished.

He suddenly appeared a great distance away, walking casually towards Ryan with hammer in hand.

====

"Oh, nothing really. Just looking out for enemies." Steven said. "Did anything happen while I was gone?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next