Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Dragons

Go down 
+2
Hillsy
TangoOscar
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Dragons - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Dragons   The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Dragons - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 4:51 am

"Using this, I can speak freely with you, wherever you are," Meridem explained with a smile from atop Link's head. She rather liked it up there!

"There is one more thing I must give you," the dragon continued. Holding back a giggle, she said, "Go ahead and turn around!"

For behind Link, leaning comfortable against the side of the fountain's stones, were Link's Ordon Sword, and Hylian Shield.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Dragons   The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Dragons - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 4:52 am

Link went over and picked them up, wondering how they had gotten here.
Back to top Go down
https://lozrp.forumotion.com
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Dragons   The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Dragons - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 4:54 am

"Just a little something from your friendly neighborhood Dragon," Meridem said sweetly with a smile, noticing Link's confusion.

Once he had picked them up, the dragon grinned as she impatiently batted Link's bangs, almost like a kitten. "Well? Let's get a move on!" she said, "We'd better hurry if you want to wake up my brothers in time to stop Orla."
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Dragons   The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Dragons - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:23 am

Orla stood on a hill, watching the fight between the rest of Zelda's entourage and her minions. She saw the injured girl and inwardly smiled; it wouldn't much to finish her and as for the other three, she trusted Seth to not let them get away.

Last edited by TangoOscar on Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Dragons   The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Dragons - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:32 am

Deserax came behind Seth with a downward slash.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Dragons   The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Dragons - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:41 am

Link nodded, he put away the sword Soothe had given him and the wooden shield. He equipped the Hylian Shield and Ordon Sword to himself, he then turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Dragons   The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Dragons - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:03 am

Steven raised a brow and swung again as it came by.

Seth leapt away from both attacks and rose his scimitar in the air. Its fragments spaced out, thus extending the sword but leaving spaces to dodge through. Seth spun around on one foot as he swept the sword across the ground in an attempt to hack at his opponents' feet.
Back to top Go down
http://batmanrp.forumotion.com/
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Dragons   The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Dragons - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:10 am

Still clinging to Link's hat, Meridem grinned as she went along for the ride.

"Do you even know which temple you need to go to next, Link?" she asked, almost teasingly, as he began to leave the temple.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Dragons   The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Dragons - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:13 am

Link carefully shook his head, unaware of where to go, then he remembered Orla mentioned something about a 'Gladius Mountain'
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Dragons   The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Dragons - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:17 am

Grinning as she read Link's mind, Meridem nodded. "Gladius Mountain is correct!" she chirped. Figuring he might be surprised that she could read her thoughts, she smiled as she hopped off his head, landing calmly on his shoulder. "Well? Time to head west! We've gotta wake up my brother, Occidentem, if we want to defeat Orla."
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Dragons   The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Dragons - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:20 am

Link nodded. Once he had exited the shrine, he began to make his way to Viridi Village.
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Dragons   The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Dragons - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:21 am

Deserax did a back flip over the blade, and sheathed his sword. He then lit his hands on fire, and began to spin quickly. He then started shooting out fireballs all over the place. At first glance, it looked like he was missing horribly. If you looked again however, you could see that they all had gathered in the sky, above Seth. Deserax stopped spinning, and then brought his hand down to send all the fire balls at Seth.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Dragons   The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Dragons - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:23 am

"By the way," Meridem spoke as she traveled alongside Link, riding on his shoulders, "I can't be with you ALL the time. If I ever have to leave, I'll be in contact with you over that pendant I gave you." She smiled, resting her head over her crossed front legs. "I can also be of help during battles or puzzles. Just let me know if you ever need my help!" Grinning, her eyes turned mischievous as she began to bat the end of Link's hat with one of her claws. "Or, if you forget, I'll just come in and save you anyways."
Back to top Go down
JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Dragons   The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Dragons - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:39 am

Seth retracted his scimitar and looked up at the flames. He allowed them to make impact, each one of them with an explosion of fiery destruction. The move could have caused a forest fire considering how close they were to the forest. Seth could not be seen...
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Dragons   The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Dragons - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:43 am

Link understood, he continued through the forest until he came to the Village.
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Dragons   The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Dragons - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:49 am

Dalikos leaped into action when he saw some of the flames spreading. He quickly started to douse all the flames, and luckily, the worst of the fire was the trees had scorch marks.

"Control Deserax! Control!" Dalikos shouted.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Dragons   The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Dragons - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:55 am

Seth watched from behind Deserax as Dalikos fought the flames.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Dragons   The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Dragons - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:01 am

Upon reaching the village, Meridem frowned, looking up from her position on Link's shoulder.

"Hey, Link," she said, frowning as she lightly tugged on his hat, "I don't think I should be seen here. I'm going to hide under your hat, okay?"

Without waiting for a response, and grinning widely as she did so, the small, green dragon climbed on top of Link's head, snuggling under his hat and then lying down comfortably on top of his dirty-blonde hair.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Dragons   The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Dragons - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:05 am

The demon just slammed its sword down at Steven again.

(Think of how you defeat it in Twilight Princess...)
Back to top Go down
JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Dragons   The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Dragons - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:12 am

(Steven can't turn into a wolf...but I'll try.)

Steven narrowly escaped the blade by jumping to the side. Apparently, going head on wasn't going to work at all. The hideous demon was using this to its advantage. Steven sighed and sheathed his sword before drawing his Angel Bow. He took a deep breath and concentrated on finding his magic to conjure a Light Arrow.

By now, he had gotten used to the ability he hadn't used in years. Steven pulled back the string and created a divine looking arrow. The knight led the Death Sword before letting the Light Arrow fly.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Dragons   The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Dragons - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:16 am

Link agreed with her in his mind, almost as soon as Link had disappeared, Soothe had spotted Link and walked over to him "Hey there. Did you find your friend?"

Link shook his head.

"Oh." Soothe said with genuine sorrow "Im so sorry to hear that, I'm sure you will find her if you keep looking."

Link pulled out the short sword Soothe had given him and held it out, giving it back to her.

Soothe shook her head "It was a gift, you keep it."

Link smiled a thanks and put it away, he then went on to explain he needed to head to Gladius Mountain.

=====

Gwene had leapt to the side to avoid the blow from the Death Sword. From the ground she rolled on to her back and watched as Steven attacked the Death Sword.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Dragons   The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Dragons - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:19 am

(Minus the wolf part, of course)

The Light Arrow struck the demon's head and it fell to the ground on its hand and knees. It hung its head in momentary defeat, leaving it completely open for attack.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Dragons   The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Dragons - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:22 am

Steven set his bow on the ground and quickly drew his silver sword before rushing over to the Death Sword with a combo of strikes.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Dragons   The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Dragons - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:27 am

The demon's body shook violently as it took each strike. It suddenly roared and sprung back away from Steven and flew around him angrily. It spotted Gwene on the ground and swooped at her, ready to attack.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Dragons   The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Dragons - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:35 am

"Pst," Meridem whispered quietly so only Link could hear, "Ask her about the Dragon Temple located there, too!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Dragons   The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Dragons - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Dragons
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next